Facebook Art Contest (Official Event) RESULTS!

space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited May 2018 in Events & Contests
So firstly i want to applaud everyone for the amazing turn out we have had for this contest. I really didn't expect the amount of submissions we had or the quality of all the work produced so well done everyone you did a fantastic job!
After spending a good few hours whittling down the submissions i still ended up with 10!
I uploaded them all to facebook and checked the banners on both desktop and mobile to ensure that the designs worked for all platforms as stated in the original rules and managed to get it down to 7.
Of these seven i felt that only 3 of them truly worked for both platforms with the others somewhat losing something in the process. So i am very proud to present the winners!

1st Place Dorky LOL - 50,000 cubits

2nd Place Happy_cube - 25,000 cubits

3rd Place Goldbuster - 12,500 cubits

Honourable Mentions (These ones just weren't perfect for both desktop and mobile)

Ed

sleep-y

LiQuido

Missilence

Congratulations again to everyone that entered i look forward to another Art contest in the future!
As people seemed quite enthusiastic about seeing a rotating facebook cover photo with all the best submissions as apposed to just the winner being displayed we are going forward with that idea. I think it will be really cool to see all the great art work artists have to offer displayed as cover photos so all seven of these will be available to check out!
Prizes to be allocated by Mabz shortly.
This discussion has been closed.