[POLL] If...

CD87CD87 Member
edited January 2018 in General Chat
I need help with putting prizes for the long run because I hate doing the same thing everyday and I'd rather do it all at once.

Here's the question: If you were to put 20000 things inside one dispenser as prizes, what would it be? Considering that you won't be doing anything hard at all, which item would be the most worthy for the time you spend doing them? (Example: Build 50 blocks)

I have a few ideas in the poll, but feel free to comment another if you come up with one!

Comments

• Put dirt cause you can never have enof dirt in ur life but add 1 pice of grass at the end.
  • Put water currents, they arent too expensive
  • CD87 said:

I need help with putting prizes for the long run because I hate doing the same thing everyday and I'd rather do it all at once.

Here's the question: If you were to put 20000 things inside one dispenser as prizes, what would it be? Considering that you won't be doing anything hard at all, which item would be the most worthy for the time you spend doing them? (Example: Build 50 blocks)

I have a few ideas in the poll, but feel free to comment another if you come up with one!

Choose something that is popular and easy for you to do. It's your prize machine and your items choose something easy for you. I'm sure everyone will still appreciate the prizes you give :)
  • I think balls. Not only do you win them, you can play a game with them too!