Question for ALL Q-BEES!!!

What are the type of blocks that you need or resources you need. I wanted to create this thread so people can start selling materials and blocks that people need. So the CC economy starts to boom.

Comments

• I think several desirable things are pixel and sculpty, red and white flowers, gold, and potentially certain crops like corn :D! People also love the half dirts.
  • For me it would be red flowers, gold and purple fairy dust
  • As a miner, there’s always raw resources jobs if you keep an eye out for Hollas and stuff. Basic knowledge, but it’s helpful to try to add someone who need raw resources in bulk for future jobs/references. Keep asking around and it’s easy to find someone who needs raw resources.

Yep

Gold is very popular (5/c), stone is useful and popular too but not as much. Marble is alright to sell, since it’s a good price at 2/c but you will need to be a lil more patient than if you were selling gold.

Basically if you hunt and wait a bit, you can sell almost anything mineable and useful.

BUT MAN. Gold, the king of ores!

Oh yeah, crops are easy and profitable at a fair price all of them.
  • You could go to resource shops, theres a super high chance the owner buy resources there
  • My favourites? Wood and stone...

But I do love crops and cherry piles as well :3
  • This would probably be more appropriate in the Trading category, and we do have threads for these things there.

I have a resources shop and I am never hurting for customers. I think some don't sell resources because you don't make the BIG profits like selling a single item of clothing, but it's a very good, steady income if you are patient and have things reasonably priced. I personally love the mining aspect of the game (so I don't buy resources to re-sell them), and while I like to build, I'm not nearly as good as some of the players...so I am happy to be a resource vendor.

The things I sell out of most quickly: stone, iron, gold, silver, sand, dirt, tree trunks. Next most popular: coal, oil, diamonds, emeralds, cotton, rubber, berries (especially red berries).
    I have my marble priced at a little less than 2c/block, and have a hard time selling them for some reason.
  • b3achy said:

This would probably be more appropriate in the Trading category, and we do have threads for these things there.

I have a resources shop and I am never hurting for customers. I think some don't sell resources because you don't make the BIG profits like selling a single item of clothing, but it's a very good, steady income if you are patient and have things reasonably priced. I personally love the mining aspect of the game (so I don't buy resources to re-sell them), and while I like to build, I'm not nearly as good as some of the players...so I am happy to be a resource vendor.

The things I sell out of most quickly: stone, iron, gold, silver, sand, dirt, tree trunks. Next most popular: coal, oil, diamonds, emeralds, cotton, rubber, berries (especially red berries).
    I have my marble priced at a little less than 2c/block, and have a hard time selling them for some reason.

I was just asking to see what blocks people like.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Stone and trunks are always popular.
  • Thx for all the responses.