ATM machine

edited April 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Many pepole got scammed because they trust players and they put there money on their piggies so my suggestion is:
ATM machine this will be safe to protect your money the ATM machines will be on the cubic town center players cant buy it or.trade only admins have it,you can put 500,000 Cubits on it,if you want to get your money you have to put the card and write the password,the password is only five.numbers,this is a new suggestion no one had suggested it before,this machine will help you to protect your money from thieves.
Regards,*Sir Milestone*

Comments

• xNexyxNexy NLMember
    +1 Great idea. You don't even need a password. It could be 'account bound', with or without a card.
  • Nice... but.... NVM forgot what I want to say
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Good idea, I would use it just to hide my c from myself so I don't spend them on useless stuff :D
  • k a wk a w Member
    Great idea!I like it.
  • edited April 2016
    Thank you guys for supporting my suggestion
    xNexy said:

+1 Great idea. You don't even need a password. It could be 'account bound', with or without a card.

What if someone hacked your account?
  • That's pretty cool, but I think I will go just go for the tip piggy bank way instead. (Putting all your cubits in a tip piggy and not giving anyone perms)=)
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016

Many pepole got scammed because they trust players and they put there money on their piggies

Not trying to sound rude, but I just don't understand the necessity. Reason being because: it's not a scam if they actually take the cubits from the piggy. It become's illegitimate theft at that point especially if those cubits were never the thief's in the first place

Multiple reports get made all the time about a player giving someone permissions in their realms and then taking it to a report about theft and then getting mad and blaming the mod handling the report, that the report wasn't in their favor and they didn't get their money back.

Cash registers were added for the sole purpose to stop scams yet scams still manage to happen. There's only so much the Admins can develop to assist players to keep their items safe and avoid future scams, and there's only so much the Mods can do to inform players to be wary of these said scams and never give a player perms no matter how "nice" or "trustworthy" they seem to act.

I understand what you're saying and I'm not saying it's a bad idea persee,
    It's just there are ways of storage for cubits; I think piggy banks were necessary.
    I mean, It's a cutesy game with cutesy intentions: Cutesy items are quite necessary. lol

That's pretty cool, but I think I will go just go for the tip piggy bank way instead. (Putting all your cubits in a tip piggy and not giving anyone perms)=)

Now,there actually is a limitation on how many cubits can be put in a piggy at a time. I think 95k.
    so #Multiplepigs. :P

~Also don't take this response as "I'm ruling out the idea" or "not a fan."
    I like the idea, it's very well thought out. +1 for thinking outside the box. :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    "now,there's actually is a limitation on how many cubits can be put in a piggy at a time. I think 95k..." I have had 250k in one pig. :p
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    95kc limit in a pig, um nope I have put 100k in a pig before.
  • I've had 400k in one pig

Many pepole got scammed because they trust players and they put there money on their piggies

Not trying to sound rude, but I just don't understand the necessity. Reason being because: it's not a scam if they actually take the cubits from the piggy. It become's illegitimate theft at that point especially if those cubits were never the thief's in the first place

Multiple reports get made all the time about a player giving someone permissions in their realms and then taking it to a report about theft and then getting mad and blaming the mod handling the report, that the report wasn't in their favor and they didn't get their money back.

Cash registers were added for the sole purpose to stop scams yet scams still manage to happen. There's only so much the Admins can develop to assist players to keep their items safe and avoid future scams, and there's only so much the Mods can do to inform players to be wary of these said scams and never give a player perms no matter how "nice" or "trustworthy" they seem to act.

I understand what you're saying and I'm not saying it's a bad idea persee,
    It's just there are ways of storage for cubits; I think piggy banks were necessary.
    I mean, It's a cutesy game with cutesy intentions: Cutesy items are quite necessary. lol

That's pretty cool, but I think I will go just go for the tip piggy bank way instead. (Putting all your cubits in a tip piggy and not giving anyone perms)=)

Now,there actually is a limitation on how many cubits can be put in a piggy at a time. I think 95k.
    so #Multiplepigs. :P

~Also don't take this response as "I'm ruling out the idea" or "not a fan."
    I like the idea, it's very well thought out. +1 for thinking outside the box. :)
  • Theres really no point in my eyes, I wish the community people to grow! I mean if you depend on a machine? you get scammed you won't ever learn your mistake, and plus if people only store stuff in there a great hacker could come and you know -.- sooo not really that excited for this sorry!
  • I second the notion on the atm with password
  • edited April 2016
    Chickthulhu What's wrong with you?,It's the suggestion section i just suggested my idea,if you are ingnoring it,then don't comment,and also why did the devs made this section?,for sharing our ideas,this post has turned to a opnion post not suggestion,i show this suggestion to Admins and mods,why don't we update the game and make it more saftey,nothing in this life don't be upgraded
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember

xNexy said:

What if they do that right now, without an 'atm'?
    And if there was one, what about your items?
    What about that hacker, obviously changing your password, do your cubits in this atm still matter?

Anyway, 'hacking' an account isn't done easily.. 99% of cases it is the owner that shares his or her password.
  • edited April 2016
    xNexy said:

xNexy said:

What about that hacker, obviously changing your password, do your cubits in this atm still matter?

Anyway, 'hacking' an account isn't done easily.. 99% of cases it is the owner that shares his or her password.
    Any international hacker can hack cubic castles,not kids that don't know anything about hacking
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I think what Chickthulu was trying to get at was that the entire suggestion is based solely on people with perms stealing from piggies.
    But you could just not give them perms ._.
  • Chickthulhu What's wrong with you?,It's the suggestion section i just suggested my idea,if you are ingnoring it,then don't comment,and also why did the devs made this section?,for sharing your ideas,this post has turned to a opnion post not suggestion,i show this suggestion to Admins and mods,why don't we update the game and make it more saftey,nothing in this life don't be upgraded

Be calm dude..... Ok all of us are likes this idea.. but some people has their own rating for your suggestion, some of them give it rate 4/5 or 5/5 or 1/5 and you're right that they made this section for sharing our ideas but...... the others are free to give it some supporting comments or finding a new problem that may be happen other day if the stuff that you suggested is implemented into the game... And yeah you should give a chance for everyone to give comments about your suggestion, I just looking into this one '-'

xNexy said:

xNexy said:

Any international hacker can hack cubic castles,not kids that don't know anything about hacking
    Siddd said:

why does a professional hacker want to hack a small indie game such as Cubic Castles?(forgot what siddd said that time)

• I think what Chickthulu was trying to get at was that the entire suggestion is based solely on people with perms stealing from piggies.

what about the rich new players on the game,they trust anyone

• LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited April 2016

I think what Chickthulu was trying to get at was that the entire suggestion is based solely on people with perms stealing from piggies.

;-; not all of them are trust anyone easily.... some rich newQbee are too arrogant and don't respect their Elder in this game
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

I'm saying they shouldn't :/
    Giving easy trust to people that haven't earned it, and then complaining when they break the trust you shouldn't have given? That doesn't seem logical to me .-.
  • Chickthulhu What's wrong with you?,It's the suggestion section i just suggested my idea,if you are ingnoring it,then don't comment,and also why did the devs made this section?,for sharing our ideas,this post has turned to a opnion post not suggestion,i show this suggestion to Admins and mods,why don't we update the game and make it more saftey,nothing in this life don't be upgraded

Chill... She/He (im sorry I aint got no idea bout which one) is stating his opinion. I mean like thats what suggestions are for o-o to give their opinions of this idea. so yea
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Lets just keep on topic and respect our fellow users shall we?

If you wish to share a suggestion, feel free to do so, but expect feedback in all variations. Everyone has the right to politely share their thoughts on topic.