Suggestion for event hide and seek :D

well cc is boring abit . Soo i suggest admin to do this event :D Every 4 hours System will poop out thing like this
=Event hide and seek for 50c type /event to join
the prize is cubit that people join who lose the event will lost 50c and will kicked out from event !
how to play = a seeker and hider .
A hider need to hide with 1 health and Seeker will outomatic get harm wand on event . they need to shoot hider on event
there also will be time like 7 min to surviver for hider . if Seeker got all hider. team seeker will win the cubits
the cubits prize are from 50c joining Example : 10 people join and 1 seeker win . he will got 1k
this game just need few seeker like 2-4 people and mostly hider are 10-20
also when you type /event you will outomatic teleport to hide and seek place !
also seeker and hider name will be invisible.
:D

Comments

• hmm lost 50c cubits if they just put the cubits in the piggy bank..?
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited January 2018

hmm lost 50c cubits if they just put the cubits in the piggy bank..?

this event outomatic will be doing by system not qbee. to dodge scame :)
    when you type /event you will outomatic gone 50c . and you will joined event
  • Technically its a form of gambling which is banned due to it being for 18+ and so I doubt the devs will add this cos they could be sued and then cc wont exist anymore
  • Technically its a form of gambling which is banned due to it being for 18+ and so I doubt the devs will add this cos they could be sued and then cc wont exist anymore

what yoy mean ?
  • Because u are gambling to either win or lose and gambling is 18+ only

I understand exactly what your saying.... To an extent. This is a video game in which gambling is sadly a thing that happens all the time: you buy an item and hope that prices go up, and sell one before they go down. It's actually quite a huge concept in the game. And if it only costs 50c, then it's a lot less then crossing your fingers hoping angel wings goes up. I think this game sounds fun, as my friend and I play it similar in my 50x50 room.

I understand exactly what your saying.... To an extent. This is a video game in which gambling is sadly a thing that happens all the time: you buy an item and hope that prices go up, and sell one before they go down. It's actually quite a huge concept in the game. And if it only costs 50c, then it's a lot less then crossing your fingers hoping angel wings goes up. I think this game sounds fun, as my friend and I play it similar in my 50x50 room.
    yep its will be fun :v
  • Ya but... It's kinda hard to hide in-game unless special costume.... You'll get to be found easily... Unless u hide in a place with phantom foam...
  • Ya but... It's kinda hard to hide in-game unless special costume.... You'll get to be found easily... Unless u hide in a place with phantom foam...

man its easy run on cc :v

How can it be called hide n seek if u juz run the whole time... Just call it cops and robber 0.0

And ya forget to mention.... You can't easily be found under lakes and under some blocks or a place with mountain etc... But u mustn't be familiar with the map...

How can it be called hide n seek if u juz run the whole time... Just call it cops and robber 0.0

And ya forget to mention.... You can't easily be found under lakes and under some blocks or a place with mountain etc... But u mustn't be familiar with the map...
    lol. its easy hide on cc.. with no name on ur head. for this event hide and seek seeker will receive a wand to kill hider. . i wonder if ur not reading the thread.
  • Idk about this but i wouldnt mind minigames being held on another server like adventure mode or something, there could be a doorway in the lobby. Once entering the door you are a qbee with the same name as your usual account but no items.
    Once an event starts like hide n seek, you will be teleported into a randomly selected realm pre-made and then split up into 2 teams, hiders will have hidden names and only 1/4 heart, seekers will be given a harm wand and maybe speed demon 3?

After time it could be built on to do random parkours aswell, maybe submitted by the players. All players would have the same perks and have to race to the end.
    And than after more time we could have games that correspond with big events.

No entry fee though, i think it should be just for fun
  • Idk about this but i wouldnt mind minigames being held on another server like adventure mode or something, there could be a doorway in the lobby. Once entering the door you are a qbee with the same name as your usual account but no items.
    Once an event starts like hide n seek, you will be teleported into a randomly selected realm pre-made and then split up into 2 teams, hiders will have hidden names and only 1/4 heart, seekers will be given a harm wand and maybe speed demon 3?

After time it could be built on to do random parkours aswell, maybe submitted by the players. All players would have the same perks and have to race to the end.

I support that one, thats way greater than the one lopai suggested :v, an improvement from lopai's one :P
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited January 2018

Idk about this but i wouldnt mind minigames being held on another server like adventure mode or something, there could be a doorway in the lobby. Once entering the door you are a qbee with the same name as your usual account but no items.

I support that one, thats way greater than the one lopai suggested :v, an improvement from lopai's one :P
    lol i just think. there maybe will have a prize. to who winner..and entry just 50c not 10k :v