Noob Stories!

edited January 2018 in Community
Tell anything that you have done when you were a noob.

When I was a noob, someone told me that you can make a clan by combining all clan parts. I worked so hard to get enough cubits for those clan parts but when I combined them, Nothing Happend ;Q; . I tried to replace the parts and still nothing!
Also When I went into a random realm I saw an old table lying on floor. I started yelling at the owner 'Are you crazy pick that up before it vanishes!!' and he banned me. He wasted those 5c :(

Comments

• Tell anything that you have done when you were a noob.

When I was a noob, someone told me that you can make a clan by combining all clan parts. I worked so hard to get enough cubits for those clan parts but when I combined them, Nothing Happend ;Q; . I tried to replace the parts and still nothing!
    Also When I went into a random realm I saw an old table lying on floor. I started yelling at the owner 'Are you crazy pick that up before it vanishes!!' and he banned me. He wasted those 5c :(

The same happened with me about the clan. I wasted 1000-2000c that day! XD (Clanstone Decos were really expensive...)
  • I sold a 3.3K mask for 2K. I should've known the prices :/
  • I bought pink pants for 800c.

I gave perm to someone that I thought was going to build me a castle, but, no. I came back and everything was gone l o l.

I gave perm to someone that I thought was going to build me a castle, but, no. I came back and everything was gone l o l.

Ikr most new people give perms to random people xD

Ikr most new people give perms to random people xD
    I actually made a room place underground for my chests and it had glass above it and I thought that no one could get in and take the stuff cause there was glass on it xD