My Suggestions (Old and New! :D)

HrothgarHrothgar Member
edited February 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
This thread has all most upvoted suggestions and newer ones that hopefully y'all will like!

Older

Accessory Bar (Masks) - I've always wanted to wear a top hat with my zombie mask. Wouldn't it be great if we could wear our masks as accessories instead of hats? We could drag & drop our masks on the accessory tab instead of the hat one.

Multiple Accesories - I'd love to wear multiple accessories at once!

There could be a new outfit box!
One for glasses and the other for another accessory for example the Executioners Mask!

Garage Door Stamp - A door stamp that'll uh...^^^^^^^^^ X)

Flying Pets - Flying Pet's would be pets that could fly without the need to be fully grown or Level 50.

1. Hawk
2. Pterodactyl
3. Shenron (Wingless Dragon)
4. Ghost
5. Fairies
6. Elementals
7. Phoenix

A Slime Pet! - It'd be so cool if I could have a slime following me but his intention wasn't to kill my qbee for a change.

Lawn Ornaments! -

You know! Lawn Ornaments! No...? Well they're ---

1. Garden Gnomes
2. Flamingoes
3. Qbee Statues & Fountains (regular not qbee)

Custom Music

I like the speaker songs, a lot actually.
But I'd also like to compose my own music for my world.

We could set a kind of block on music blocks to arrange the order on how the song will be played

Since there's farming, fishing would be an awesome addition to the game! In my opinion, and we could finally find a use for the water currents! Ik it's been suggested like a thousand times already but...comman, bruh! It's fishin'!

TIME FOR DE NEW ONES BABYYY!

Interactive Mannequins
Like the adventure mode ones!...? Yeah, too complex. How about...mannequins could be like signs! Place them and you could have the option to write something you'd want them to say!

Fridges as Storage...stuff

The oven was given an action! Why not make the fridge usable?

Place water in the fridge, wait a bit and now it's ice!

A Skateboard

It's pretty obvious!

That's it!
Thanks!

Comments