Cheap people

I would recommend mods to talk to me because they know a lot about the game and how to solve problems.I guess.Whenever I put a reasonable price on my items many people don't want that item.
Ex. Beaglepuss price(1650 according to foums) and someone said that they only buy it for 200 and that I am lying about using forums.
I always use forums to get reasonable prices for my items but people are cheap sometimes like if they do have the amount but don't want to spend it or it's either they don't have much c. This problem is confusing me so plz help me!

Comments

• LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited January 2018
    They are called greedy. You have the right to set your prices to whatever you choose. Just mute the realm, ignore the people, or leave (if you have a full vend shop).
    Best advice I can give you. :)
  • They want to make profit that’s all.
  • That happens EVERY TIME at Pen’s Rentals! Then they act all self-entitled like I am supposed to bow down to them and be a push-over about the prices. That’s... why I quit rental forever... I got vends so why bother with people? XD
  • also the page your prob using (cubic castle price submissions) is outdated and is in the process of being updated now
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Yes, just ignore people like that (There are many of them I know) Like the others said above, they are either just trying to trick you so they can get a cheaper item or they have no idea of the items value and perceive it to be expensive. It happens to me constantly in my shop, some people go so far as to scream curses, it's really quite a downer, but like I said, just ignore them!
  • Siddd said:

Yes, just ignore people like that (There are many of them I know) Like the others said above, they are either just trying to trick you so they can get a cheaper item or they have no idea of the items value and perceive it to be expensive. It happens to me constantly in my shop, some people go so far as to scream curses, it's really quite a downer, but like I said, just ignore them!

So... when someone is pushing me non-stop to lower to an unreasonable price, and I full-cap texted them back, i’m in the wrong and not them XD

Jk, but it totally seems like that way, and it’s so hard for me not to be annoyed, i’m not that patient, wish I could have Sidd’s patience and tolerance haha!
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

Siddd said:

So... when someone is pushing me non-stop to lower to an unreasonable price, and I full-cap texted them back, i’m in the wrong and not them XD

Jk, but it totally seems like that way, and it’s so hard for me not to be annoyed, i’m not that patient, wish I could have Sidd’s patience and tolerance haha!
    If they are pushing you non-stop and are causing you grief, you can always just ban them from your realm :)
  • edited January 2018
    Siddd said:

Siddd said:

If they are pushing you non-stop and are causing you grief, you can always just ban them from your realm :)
    Ultimately its up to you to decide whether to sell the items at the prices that you have put and to potentially sell them to people who ask for lower prices.
    Hope this helps.
  • Siddd said:

Thank you :)