Space Fetus' Parkour

Da FarmerDa Farmer Member
edited January 2018 in Player Events & Creations
The new realm, ----????-----, is a outstanding event realm. I have to say Space Fetus "Job well done!" My favorite parkour yet! People please leave your comments on this. I would mostly like encouraging comments for Space Fetus because he has a gift in CC.

Remember eat your coffee raw!

[edited to hide parkour name -sk]

Comments

• .-. I am a coffee ;-; I can't eat myself
  • I don't think this was supposed to be revealed per say but yeah, it was a nice parkour.
  • The post is ambiguous enough it allows for discussion. I don't see anything wrong long as people avoid spoilers.

I am proud of Space, he did such a good job. Not to mention in a real short time considering when the room was bought plus time it takes to brainstorm leaving him not many days to get the project built. Impressive.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2018
    i am.nub i talking with enemies in there my finished time was 6min :-:
  • YOU CAN GET FASTER HONEY! It took me thirty minutes to finish it and now after eight successful attempts, four hundred fails I am now down to one minute and fifty seconds! I am not hoping to get on the leader board...pft no more like get under two minutes WHICH I HAVE DONE.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Incase you all miss the announcement due to a glitch allowing big qbees to get to the race bumper it has been fixed and reset! So make sure to get your times back on there if your participating!
    Also thank you for your kind words :)
  • it kinda took me 1 hour. my finish time was 22 min to finally finish.
    I stand no chance to win, great parkour tho
  • Incase you all miss the announcement due to a glitch allowing big qbees to get to the race bumper it has been fixed and reset! So make sure to get your times back on there if your participating!
    Also thank you for your kind words :)

Thank you for making it fair. I was wondering why it was changed.
  • 7 minutes. ._.
    But it's a good parkour though.
  • so far i have 1.42 and im in 4th place in the game ;-;
  • I am 1 minute and 35 seconds ,1 place in game, (for now )
  • Grrrr I will beat you cafe grrrrrr...... You stoled my 1st position grrrr
  • HAHA XDDD good luck trying beat me <3
  • I'm too cool to time myself.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Da Farmer said:

I'm too cool to time myself.

Im too bad to pass the first stage
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited January 2018

HAHA XDDD good luck trying beat me <3</p>

Why? Did you cheat?
    Just asking.
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited January 2018
    Nah,no way to cheating,and if has a way to cheat,I tell to fetus , I only like cheat Pay Parkour <3 XD

Has A way to cheat,but fetus alrealdy fixed it and reseted the bumper ^^ (An time ago)
  • Da Farmer said:

I'm too cool to time myself.

Im too bad to pass the first stage
    There are no checkpoints lol!