GirTheRobot has won the Easter Umbrella October Raffle! Next up: Slyme Costume!

Old Cubit Store

LiteRaryLiteRary Member
l don't know if it is discussed but with Old Cubit Store l mean, those times that we could choose item which one we want and buy it. As you know they are expensive but lt will be easier to find item you need, at least a few items.

Comments

• canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    The cubit store where you could buy blocks?
  • SIimeSIime Member
    0.15 Karma
    R.I.P Old Cubic Store ;(
  • LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    109.75 Karma

Wearables.
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    LiteRary said:

Wearables.
    Eh, those cost a lot more than what you can find easily on the market. Hunting around for hats isn't that hard
    109.75 Karma

LiteRary said:

Wearables.
    Eh, those cost a lot more than what you can find easily on the market. Hunting around for hats isn't that hard
    Not for all, right?
    202.80 Karma
    LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

Wearables.
    Not for all, right?
    I guess you're right in the sense of hats such as fascinators and alike. But then again, I doubt you'll ever find it too hard to get a good deal of hats. I mean just take a look at BJD's feather hats
  • ZerikZerik Member
    8.05 Karma
    +1
  • BediVereBediVere Member
    20.55 Karma
    +1 and the Old Cubit store layout is better than now :0
  • SIimeSIime Member
    0.15 Karma
    +1 #BringBackOldCubitStore but better
  • 32.85 Karma
    Maybe in the profile they could add a on/off button to choose between the different cc store styles because some prefer the new over the old and vice versa
    109.75 Karma

Maybe in the profile they could add a on/off button to choose between the different cc store styles because some prefer the new over the old and vice versa

Do you know old Cubit Store? l don't want old style store. l just want those times where we can buy items with choosing. Maybe they can make it better.

lt is impossible to add on/off option. lt would be nonsense and hard.
  • 32.85 Karma
    LiteRary said:

Do you know old Cubit Store? l don't want old style store. l just want those times where we can buy items with choosing. Maybe they can make it better.

lt is impossible to add on/off option. lt would be nonsense and hard.
    1) yes I do
    2) they added the patron switch so why not this?
    109.75 Karma
    As l said, lt would be nonsense. l don't want talk too much about it. Think some... You said you know it. lt would be really nonsense.
  • robertosrobertos Member
    2.60 Karma
    You know, I miss it. It is easier to find some things in the old shop... And I liked it more than *ahem* Packs *ahem* [For wearables]