Soil count block...

@madetolove@madetolove Member
edited January 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
With this block, you would place it in a realm and I was thinking it would work like an information block

What this will tell you is -
Soil - How many soil you have in the realm/room you are in ( maybe how many of each different soil? )
This could also tell you how many more soil you can place in this realm/room you are in
Seeds - How many seeds you have planted in that realm ( maybe how many of each seed)

This would cost a few hundred recubes? Or maybe a command would be better for this

Comments

• Interesting +1
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1
  • Why not it would be helpful :D!
  • I think a block only for soil count wouldn’t be practical unless it had other farming info options.... maybe a command saying /soil or something?

+1 for the idea but maybe expand on it :)
  • I think a block only for soil count wouldn’t be practical unless it had other farming info options.... maybe a command saying /soil or something?

+1 for the idea but maybe expand on it :)

originally I thought a command would be better but I wasn't sure what other people would think. I was also trying to come up with other info it could have