WeslleyWN has won the Halo February 1st drawing will be a Ramm.

A Few Suggestion that might sound cool (i think)

Cubic MeowCubic Meow Member
edited January 13 in Suggestions & Comments 1.25 Karma

Fishes(all kinds of marine life)

you find these in mines as they swim freely in waters(tropical ones as i imagine it)you can catch them with a net or somethin(like faries)and decorate your own sea! P/s:our sea totally needs more decos

Swimming floats&boats

floats that floats on water :0 it would be so cool if you see a pool with floats floating around xD.Additionally:floating pool "chairs",i have had enough seeing people putting sofas on water.Also boats,we need a boat vehicle or,at least,a boat deco.The sea is too plain! :O

Holable fireflies lamp

As i see in julie's suggestion post(fireflies stamp n thats a great one)i think having a holable lamp with glittering fireflies in it would look great and lights up a tiny space around you!

valentine thingys

Valenmobile-As the form of sled but white based with red hearts on it.(also with cupid wings-like wings beside it
><)</div>

Holable flower bouquet

a holable,first thought it could be a rose too :D

Valentine's gift

Why not a super pow heart?this explodes and gives you a few valentine letters/candies

Am sorry for the bad arranging guys,im still kinda new to forums.Will add more if i have more new ideas xD

GUYS!Pls comment something after you see this.this is totally strange how i have 0comments xD

Comments

• DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw FamiliarMember, Familiar
    4.80 KarmaFamiliar
    I saw a firefly for the first time (in the summer), and I cried.... So beautiful. Flicker! Flicker!
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    +1 to flower bouquet and firefly lamp (though a placable is what i prefer)
  • Cubic MeowCubic Meow Member
    1.25 Karma

+1 to flower bouquet and firefly lamp (though a placable is what i prefer)

Maybe it could also be a placable block like a candle or torch?I was imagining a qbee holding the lamp in cave mines ><
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    Yea I'd like that, but I think some issue pops up with torches that you can hold and illuminate light at the same time.
    1.25 Karma
    Bump!
  • RarTryp1RarTryp1 Member
    3.75 Karma
    +1
  • =SirArchAngel==SirArchAngel= FamiliarMember, Familiar
    51.50 KarmaFamiliar

I saw a firefly for the first time (in the summer), and I cried.... So beautiful. Flicker! Flicker!

I saw a dead firefly.

Theyre gross. They have a huge... bum that looks like a dry orange that was mauled to death by a bear and they have wings the shape of paper thin ears. Eek.
    1.25 Karma

I saw a dead firefly.

Theyre gross. They have a huge... bum that looks like a dry orange that was mauled to death by a bear and they have wings the shape of paper thin ears. Eek.
    Ew u ruined ppls beautiful dream XD