WeslleyWN has won the Halo February 1st drawing will be a Ramm.

Is lifeblock 10 lives a scam? *Karma* made this parkour, and 'it' banned me after i called it a scam

TetttTettt Member
in Community 29.25 Karma
basically *karma* was doing a lifeblock scam and had a parkour and 1 warp costed 25c, this is illegal right ed???
i suggest putting a stop to the lifeblocks.

Comments

• 21.55 Karma
    If the parkour is possible to be passed then it should be fine
  • TetttTettt Member
    29.25 Karma
    @Superxtreme
    @Ed
    also ed werent you at gamer's parkour with the live block yesterday?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    251.05 Karma
    It is a scam from my point of view
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    21.55 Karma
    i agree with lucaa on this matter. its a scam imho too
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumGame Moderator
    69.55 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

It is a scam from my point of view

Just for the record.... Lucaaa is calling it a scam because you have to pay for it.... but what he fails to understand is that this is about the lifeblock(limited lives) and not about the payment.

using this limited lives thing is not a bad aspect to minigames, in fact it makes it more interesting.
    You got 10 lives to complete the parkour. Now it is up to the player itself to decide if it is worth spending another 25c on this parkour or not.
    Of course if you just keep failing that parkour it might be best to get some training on a free parkour(like the green course, blue course 2, etc).

another note... I if want to pay for a parkour, i pay for it to play the parkour and not for the price(that's just a nice bonus).
  • TetttTettt Member
    29.25 Karma
    eh
    then why back in november 2017 it was not allowed in my parkour?
    this is something very weird going on
    69.55 Karma
    To how many lives was your lifeblock set?
  • TetttTettt Member
    29.25 Karma
    i dont really remember, it was my second room of the parkour
    so wait basically ur saying 10 lives is allowed?
    whut?
    it will kick you out automatically if you die 10 times..
    69.55 Karma
    This will happen in any game that has the lifeblock set.... so only thing you have to decide is whether or not it is worth spending more cubits for another 10 chances on that parkour.
  • TetttTettt Member
    29.25 Karma
    sooo for my hard parkour thT only about a minor 5% can complete, if i put lifeblock 10 lives then noone can beat it. its insensible why people are allowed lifeblocks ;-;
  • edited January 13 10.85 Karma
    This parkour is easy. I beat it with my low level skills.. And I did it twice and got a top hat a Viking hat and a cowboy hat, 50c. Also made good friends with *Karma* so.. Its not completely illegal. It made several other people satisfied too :)
    And do not call it a scam. It wasn't a scam -_-
  • TetttTettt Member
    29.25 Karma

This parkour is easy. I beat it with my low level skills.. And I did it twice and got a top hat a Viking hat and a cowboy hat, 50c. Also made good friends with *Karma* so.. Its not completely illegal. It made several other people satisfied too :)

quote on quote 'easy' i was doing the parkour buy *karma* BANNED me!
    as i re-entered the realm that NUB BANNED ME A SECOND TIME.
  • 10.85 Karma
    TETTT said:

quote on quote 'easy' i was doing the parkour buy *karma* BANNED me!
    as i re-entered the realm that NUB BANNED ME A SECOND TIME.
    Weird.. I didn't know that "nub" was that mean..
    I didn't get banned and I got a second prize and made good friend... Well that parkour was easier than sculpty block parkour still!!

• TetttTettt Member
    29.25 Karma
    basically what scorto said i can put a life block in my realm set to 10 lives. is that so @scorto7
    69.55 Karma
    I personally don't see any problem with that. I would say it gives you a fair chance.
  • TetttTettt Member
    29.25 Karma
    eh thats weird...
    ill implement it and use it if so :)