M3trixx_ has won the Dino Head July Raffle! Next up: Motley Set!

Items hidden in cubic castles files. (New Items?!)

I was looking for the sled in the items in the cubic castles files, to make a drawing + the xmas sled, but at the time I was looking for the sled, I found many hidden items that maybe niguem knows of their existence.

Obs: is not editing, if you want to check the files, press start button + R, type %appdata% and search for cubic, then dyna and images, look for the image "itemIcons"

Comments

• 60.00 Karma
    Interesting...
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

Dang man you discovered america this time!
    Jokes aside, there is nothing new in the screenshots you posted
    In order of the screenshots, here are the items that blew your mind:
    -crowbar; old unused item that was planned to be used to remove a realm from overworld
    -Weird Plank; an alpha item, used on supposedly crafting (mightve been obtained from cutting the beta/alpha trees with some tool (saw most probably)
    -Notice Bumper...This is actually an admin-only bumper that can be found in all lobbies..Its the blue "!" Bumper that tells you to like their fb page or whatever.
    -system block; in use in adventure mode in various ways.
    -Blue seeds; an alpha item (pre-beta item), i once asked kewb personally what those seeds could be and he said he has no idea but has to be something old (confirmed by their location in files)
    -Cone of shame; Now that's something that made it into the game at one point but only @CosmicCow wore it and that was for a couple of weeks at most..Would be nice to see it in game.
    -That tree leaf is something that i dont think anyone knows anything about it, except for devs of course.
    I asked cosmic what that might be, he didnt give me a concrete awnser at all..Guess we have to discover it am i right cosmic ^^
    -trigger block; used in adventure mode and in the quests that involve getting rewards.
    -Slymed Dehy Cube; never made it into the actual game, was planned to be released togheter with 3 other new cubes but they got left behind.
    -Tie; another pre-beta item (alpha) that got removed from the game for some reasons.Unavailable.
    I hope it helped! =)
    BTW there are like 30 more unreleased things out there..I can offer my knowledge if you want to find more about any item from ItemIcons.png here or in a pm

Hit me up bro
  • FlamerockFlamerock Member
    20.70 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

-crowbar; old unused item that was planned to be used to remove a realm from overworld
    -Weird Plank; an alpha item, used on supposedly crafting (mightve been obtained from cutting the beta/alpha trees with some tool (saw most probably)
    -Notice Bumper...This is actually an admin-only bumper that can be found in all lobbies..Its the blue "!" Bumper that tells you to like their fb page or whatever.
    -Blue seeds; an alpha item (pre-beta item), i once asked kewb personally what those seeds could be and he said he has no idea but has to be something old (confirmed by their location in files)
    -Cone of shame; Now that's something that made it into the game at one point but only @CosmicCow wore it and that was for a couple of weeks at most..Would be nice to see it in game.
    -That tree leaf is something that i dont think anyone knows anything about it, except for devs of course.
    I asked cosmic what that might be, he didnt give me a concrete awnser at all..Guess we have to discover it am i right cosmic ^^
    -trigger block; used in adventure mode and in the quests that involve getting rewards.
    -Slymed Dehy Cube; never made it into the actual game, was planned to be released togheter with 3 other new cubes but they got left behind.
    -Tie; another pre-beta item (alpha) that got removed from the game for some reasons.Unavailable.
    I hope it helped! =)
    BTW there are like 30 more unreleased things out there..I can offer my knowledge if you want to find more about any item from ItemIcons.png here or in a pm

Actually, I belive they were released, but they were put at a very very very very (3 weeks later) very very low chance. I read it somewhere online BTW so may not be trustworthy
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    Flamerock said:

lucaaa795 said:

I hope it helped! =)

Actually, I belive they were released, but they were put at a very very very very (3 weeks later) very very low chance. I read it somewhere online BTW so may not be trustworthy
    The dehy cube? Where did you read this o-o
  • 2.45 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

I hope it helped! =)

Man, i just make this post for fun, not to mention that " i'm Sherlock Holmes!!"
  • 10.40 Karma
    interesting
  • 60.00 Karma

interesting

You stole my line!