Broken link..?

XeymirXeymir Member
in General Chat 0.60 Karma
I'm not sure if I post in bug reports or here, but someone has this item and its kinda strange.

Comments

• *XO**XO* Member
    2.85 Karma
    I Was On That Room, After I Saw The Item, Some Items Became Invisible On My Screen.
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    0.60 Karma

I Was On That Room, After I Saw The Item, Some Items Became Invisible On My Screen.

Wowie
  • feEteRkeSefeEteRkeSe Member
    2.60 Karma
    This is strange. Gotta check the games codes for such an item.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    Happens usually after a server restart I think
  • 10.45 Karma
    cool
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    0.60 Karma
    Bump
  • U  U Member
    edited January 16 170.65 Karma
    I’m fairly sure it’s a texture bug, have they tried placing it or wearing it?
  • DannyITDannyIT Member
    1.40 Karma
    Lol this is a new scam :)))
  • feEteRkeSefeEteRkeSe Member
    2.60 Karma
    U said:

It is a tophat, if you try to wear that
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    51.80 Karma

U said:

It is a tophat, if you try to wear that
    Sounds familiar.. O---O
  • ExCelsiusExCelsius Member
    edited January 17 12.30 Karma
    Found another problem a while back...
    Might help solve it: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/14131/broken-link-o-o#latest

Pretty cool that you found 1 tho
  • -Bacon Bits--Bacon Bits- Member
    4.05 Karma
    Guys it’s not rare it only happens when you go into the game when there is a new pack without updating. The game makes it a broken link.
  • 32.30 Karma

Guys it’s not rare it only happens when you go into the game when there is a new pack without updating. The game makes it a broken link.

That is a totally different thing(It's only in your screen) . Sometimes/rarely an item changes into broken link which can be seen by everyone and its real.
  •  gdog gdog Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    101.45 Karma
    Please dont necropost on old outdated threads.
    Closing
This discussion has been closed.