WeslleyWN has won the Halo February 1st drawing will be a Ramm.

Donating Any Amount Of Money To Developers

LiteRaryLiteRary Member
l was thinking about it ; in Cubit Store, in Cubit Packs, there could be a "Donate" button. And if even 1 Cent. You can write and send it to developers. Those monies will be sent to developers' anything, they can decide where monies will go to.

Whoever bought or buys 1.99 Dollars (There is exchange) you'll get a white "Support" word onto your name. You can enable or disable it from your profile.

Do you know, there is an app called "Google Rewards"? Every week there will be surveys. And you can earn any amount of money (Monies are Currency Of Your Country) And those monies you earned will go into your Google Play Account. You can donate it too.

(Whatever currency you have, there is exchange so it will show you while you donating how many dollars is it)

( With Google Rewards, it will be possible to earn "Support" rank. You won't need credit card.

What is your thoughts?

Comments

• LiberatedLiberated Member
    36.50 Karma
    The white support tag - forget that idea. They are not making new ranks in any form to keep from confusion and scams.

I dont think its a bad idea, but I really dont think this option is going to be used very much if at all in this small community we have.

Sorry, but this isn't happening. I'm not trying to be mean, but this isn't something the game TRULY needs.

• LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    edited January 7 70.85 Karma
    Liberated said:

The white support tag - forget that idea. They are not making new ranks in any form to keep from confusion and scams.

I dont think its a bad idea, but I really dont think this option is going to be used very much if at all in this small community we have.

Sorry, but this isn't happening. I'm not trying to be mean, but this isn't something the game TRULY needs.

l don't think "Support" means anything for scam or etc. lt is just shows your help to developers. They can't say "Look at my tag, l am mod" because "Support" mean not that.

But if not, there could be another swirls, white or green swirls.

But don't forget, purpose is donating. l don't care whatever they give whoever donated. There just could be a prize.
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    Donating = buying things from the cubit store (with real money of course) -

I can see why some people want some distinction by supporting the game with purchases, but it’s pretty much just patron :P
    70.85 Karma

I can see why some people want some distinction by supporting the game with purchases, but it’s pretty much just patron :P

Setting amount and donating, not buying cubits. l know both same meaning. Just donating ANY AMOUNT.
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    LiteRary said:

Setting amount and donating, not buying cubits. l know both same meaning. Just donating ANY AMOUNT.
    Why not just save up and purchase packs?
    edited January 7 70.85 Karma

LiteRary said:

Yes, l already bought 1000 Cubit Pack with monies i gathered from Google Rewards.

But l just waited too much, and this option wouldn't be hard right? When l complete surveys, l would like to donate half of money i earned.

Wouldn't you like it too?

İf not, you're right. Because it's pleasure to seeing players' thoughts about it.
    202.80 Karma
    LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

Yes, l already bought 1000 Cubit Pack with monies i gathered from Google Rewards.

But l just waited too much, and this option wouldn't be hard right? When l complete surveys, l would like to donate half of money i earned.

İf not, you're right. Because it's pleasure to seeing players' thoughts about it.
    Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like getting something out of the money I spend. Saving up to buy cubits can take a while for some, but in the end you’re still supporting the game. Why donate $49.99 (not purchasing cubits), when you can save up to $99.99 to buy a 500k cubit pack?
    70.85 Karma

LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like getting something out of the money I spend. Saving up to buy cubits can take a while for some, but in the end you’re still supporting the game. Why donate $49.99 (not purchasing cubits), when you can save up to $99.99 to buy a 500k cubit pack?
    Maybe good people there's? They are collected everything they need and they think it's great to donate developers without buying cubits.

But yes, you're right. @"Professional Killer"

Please Close This Discussion. Thanks.
  • RaizusekuRaizuseku Member
    8.20 Karma

LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

Definitely agree to this. If I spend money on a game, I would definitely like to get something back from it. Since either way, you’re helping them but if you buy the cubit packs, you can benefit yourself as well. Its a symbiotic relationship where both parties can benefit. So, adding this would be sort of unnecessary as I believe that it wont be used at all by the majority of the players.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator
    46.95 Karma
    Closing upon request.
This discussion has been closed.