getting wax is now hard since honey was added to the game ._.

its sooooo hard to get it now... maybe make that beehives in forests give honey and in mountain give wax?

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Eh, it's something you will have to work hard for, making things easier just because doesn't appeal to me. Perhaps the beehives that are craftable can yield some resources like bushes?
  • I prefer if you could get something from the craftable beehives like you do the bushes. So, maybe just get wax from the ones in the mines, but if you craft a beehive and put it on your farm, you could get honey from it. Seems like it would be a reasonable compromise, as yes, both wax and honey are brutally hard to get now that they both drop from the same hives (and to me, it seems like there are fewer hives in the mines since the change, but I'm sure it's just a bad RNG for me when I need to look for them).
  • It is something you expected. Wax can't be wax without honey and honey won't be honey
    without wax.
  • I like the idea of the beehive craft able being used to get wax/honey. Only thing is how often you can collect from it. Not too often otherwise the prices of both items will plummet
  • I like the idea of the beehive craft able being used to get wax/honey. Only thing is how often you can collect from it. Not too often otherwise the prices of both items will plummet

+1 Honey very rare now,i can't eat Honey like ever T.T