I suggest that there should be another part added to the Quest Pack

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited January 2018
    I think the one we have right now IS the 2nd quest pack but I'm not sure.
    Edit: it's the 3rd

But, I think it would be nice if they added a new one. But I doubt they'll add it soon.

+1
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Quest are nice, especially for the EXP :P +1
  • +1
    lucaaa795 said:

In the early days of cubic there was a quest pack that contained only a few quests.Then a second quest pack was added and finally a third one..Now what we have in store are these 3 packs combined + a few new quests added more recently.
    I think they don't have time to build realms for quests because they're always busy.. @SirKewberth built most of them so he can say whether we will get more soon or not.
    I do not think that another different quest pack will be added anytime soon but instead new quests will be added in the actual one.

How about some really good CC builders including me help?

Itll be called the Player-built Quest Pack
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

+1

lucaaa795 said:

In the early days of cubic there was a quest pack that contained only a few quests.Then a second quest pack was added and finally a third one..Now what we have in store are these 3 packs combined + a few new quests added more recently.
    I think they don't have time to build realms for quests because they're always busy.. @SirKewberth built most of them so he can say whether we will get more soon or not.
    I do not think that another different quest pack will be added anytime soon but instead new quests will be added in the actual one.

How about some really good CC builders including me help?

Itll be called the Player-built Quest Pack
    Or perhaps a player created adventure mode? Similar to the slyme adventure people can play?