JOJothepotato has won the Bunny Pyjamas! Next up: Ram Kennel!

Fairy Soil Bug

DexterTheFoxDexterTheFox Member
in Bug Reports 25.05 Karma
As you see in the bottom left corner, the fairy soil in the vend appears as a fence block made of soil (I moved the angle of the camera because I'm on PC and moved to show it in detail). Look in the vend closest to the "yes" button.
image.png 689.1K

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    275.45 Karma
    It was like that a while ago..Then things got fixed and everything was fine.
    Now it is back again and i can confirm it
    @CosmicCow
  • DexterTheFoxDexterTheFox Member
    25.05 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

@CosmicCow

So, you're saying that they fixed it, and it was fine. Now it's back again? Wow, bugs are persistent little things.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    275.45 Karma

lucaaa795 said:

@CosmicCow

So, you're saying that they fixed it, and it was fine. Now it's back again? Wow, bugs are persistent little things.
    They created the system.If they want, they can make a bug dissapear forever..But sometimes they simply forget to add that line of code in future updates or simply just make it go how it was before (eg:ghost container-doesnt show name-showed names on halloween-same thing as last year)
    However you should try an uninstall & install thingy..Cosmic mentioned when ny's pack came out that this might be required to make the bug go away..