Umm need help with Warning issues... (Please close)

edited January 2018 in Help Requests
I've had medium warning for a year now. (On this Forum)
Shouldn't it be removed by now or?
Absolutely confused.

Comments

• Your supose to contact the mod that muted you and ask about that issue. (I think)
  • edited January 2018
    I don't know who warned me. And I don't know who to contact. But wouldn't someone notice I've been warned for a whole year? I meant warnings on this forum
  • *BlueGem**BlueGem* Member
    edited January 2018
    The Same here for Accidently Multi-Posting since November 2016... which is a Mild-Warning.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    you are supposed to PM a forum moderator and ask them to remove it for you the best option is @Professional Killer because you cannot PM gdog due to his name space
  • you are supposed to PM a forum moderator and ask them to remove it for you the best option is @Professional Killer because you cannot PM gdog due to his name space

Thank you space_fetus for the quick Reply ^^
  • Thanks @space_fetus for helping me out
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator

I don't know who warned me. And I don't know who to contact. But wouldn't someone notice I've been warned for a whole year? I meant warnings on this forum

*BlueGem* said:

The Same here for Accidently Multi-Posting since November 2016... which is a Mild-Warning.

Both of your warnings have been removed. Sorry for the delay.
    Locking this up as it has been answered.
This discussion has been closed.