JOJothepotato has won the Bunny Pyjamas! Next up: Ram Kennel!

- discussion closed -

Mr - SmallMr - Small Member
edited April 5 in Bug Reports 5.35 Karma
I just bought myself a suit and I HATE what happens!!! The suit should be black at the bottom... well look in the photo and tell me: CAN YOU SEE THAT WHITE LINE?! IT IS AWFUL! ARGH! I personally
think this can destroy your outfit (it destroys mine)! PLEASE FIX IT!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    A really minir detail, not sure how it ruins the overall look o-o
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    275.45 Karma
    I see that you're nitpicky too..
    Knowing the devs, this might take years to be fixed, or maybe this won't be fixed at all..Minor things like this never get past the stage of reporting.
    Try a pilgrim coat instead.
  • Mr - SmallMr - Small Member
    5.35 Karma
    Thx for the idea.... :’( suit...
  • OutdatedChickenOutdatedChicken FamiliarMember, Familiar
    6.50 KarmaFamiliar
    Or white pants will hide it
  • LateComLateCom Member
    59.55 Karma
    well no problem just sell the suit and buy a robe and it will cover the line :P
  • 94.25 Karma
    You know that white line is a high quality white leather belt that the fashion forward wear elevated above the waist. The suit would be incomplete without said belt.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    275.45 Karma

You know that white line is a high quality white leather belt that the fashion forward wear elevated above the waist. The suit would be incomplete without said belt.

That is absolutely right!
    5.35 Karma
    Wow, u guys have so many ideas XD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma

Very fancy :o
    5.35 Karma
    Wow
  • 10.30 Karma
    what white line????
    202.80 Karma

what white line????

Along the qbees waist