- discussion closed -

- Vlad -- Vlad - Member
edited April 2018 in General Chat
GUYS I HAVE A TON OF CUBITS AND I WANT TO SPEN THEM! Tell me ANY idea u have for a world or a design and I will make it come true! I love to build and I want to revive ideas from u guys! Send me screenshots, messages, anything! I’m waiting! I will also do a 20k opening on Easter packs :O I will holla and u can watch how I open and then give u guys the stuff I received (not the rares though :3 or maybe one) I am Mr - Small send me friend requests, messages or enter on my world (Mr - Small) leave me a letter or ANYTHING I’m waiting folks! ;D

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Heres an idea, fill a realm with dirt
  • give jose Mr.Tree Costumes :)
  • Oh god XD :)
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2018
    if you got love scarf /rose pile donate me :)
    Donate to:Happiness Around The World(K&M)
  • Don't forget Valentines Day pack :)
    Well u can make like floating island, jungles, race track, huge castle ummm idk what else :D
  • Save them.
  • Gimme all yo cubits >:3

IM A ROBBAH BARON BOII

XD Jk just save up and then make a huge giveaway and make everyone happy.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

give jose Mr.Tree Costumes :)

*hands jose pine leaves* :3
  • give jose Mr.Tree Costumes :)

*hands jose pine leaves* :3
    Naww I said Costumes :(
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I enjoy parkours, races, and car tracks. Can you build a race track for cars?
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Turn them into real life money and buy me some merch

You should save it, there's lots of things going to come out
  • Best thing would be a huge Pixel Art room filled with arts of your friends, the cc logo or just pixart from other games! C:
  • Give me 1 omni wind machine and shrinkbumper
    realm:qbee vampire lobby and hangout
  • XD

Did you lnow, in snowman language, XD means OMG SIRARCH OF CPURSE ILL GIVE U A BLUE HAWAIIAN SHIRT OMG IM SO GONNA GIVE U IT
  • XD

Did you lnow, in snowman language, XD means OMG SIRARCH OF CPURSE ILL GIVE U A BLUE HAWAIIAN SHIRT OMG IM SO GONNA GIVE U IT
    HEY MAN! HOW MUCH IS ONE WORTH!!!!?
  • edited January 2018
    Hrothgar said:

XD

HEY MAN! HOW MUCH IS ONE WORTH!!!!?
    Like, 5k-2k

XD

That’s... very interesting o-o. Does xd mean the same thing?
  • Wow i didnt know that! Well i like ur ideal Thx! Again the name with the hawaiian shirt? XD (Yeah XD again) XD Omg i wantvtiw fițe XD XD ARGH Omg XD aaaaaaaa
  • edited January 2018

XD

That’s... very interesting o-o. Does xd mean the same thing?
    It means the same but without caps.

Wow i didnt know that! Well i like ur ideal Thx! Again the name with the hawaiian shirt? XD (Yeah XD again) XD Omg i wantvtiw fițe XD XD ARGH Omg XD aaaaaaaa

I amglad tou want to give it to me. You said XD so many times.
  • AAAAAA XD I WANT TO SAY IT AGAIN U ARE KILLING ME WITH THIS