Moving Belt

Hello all I have said stuff about this before in the old forums I think and I really wanted to talk about it again here in the new forums and see what you guys think cuz I don't think I got any comments xD

So you know the things that move with rollers and you see them in the air port that roll your bag somewhere 0.0 I forgot what they are called but IMA just say Moving Belt so I was thinking that somthing that could move your items around on somthing and move your character as well for somthing idk like a excelator or somthing anyways it basically can move your items around the place and I was thinking it could be good for some builds or whatever but yeah lemme know what you think (u could use it when your making stuff in a forge you can transport your stuff to you where ever u are would be cool).

Comments

• Yeah pretty nice idea but how far they can move the object?
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    I'm not sure how possible it would be to make it move items, but I definitely think It would be cool to have it work for moving Qbees..

It seems like it would be a simple adjustment to a block like a 'gear'
    Instead, you make the surface both flat and the full size of a cube.
    That seems very possible and would be nice for any kind of "viewing of a realm" or Tour purpose :)

@CosmicCow