Idea for a next version of Cubic Castles! :D

Z0rl4XZ0rl4X Member
edited January 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Hi Cosmic Cow Games , Cubic Castles staffs , Im here to say you an idea i have for the game! Its a simple idea for the Players.
My idea its to DO an '' Test Mode '' and in this Test Mode we have 1 QBee With no clothes , and in this test mode we Personalize our QBee with '' an exemple: D Angels , Easter Top Hat , Balloon , etc '' and with the prices (+/- real prices) For the player want a Look and they want to know what's price its their look they want its a simple idea but a good idea I THINK :D
And with this test mode you can personalize your QBee if you like or not
So this is my idea thanks for your attention and Im waiting the reponse :) :3 Thank You!

Z0rl4X

Comments

• Can you explain more specifically? Makes no sense.
  • I believe Z0rl4X means a beta server where you can test out the items they have and such. But the beta server is only available to few selected users due to what happened in the past, so I doubt this will be a thing.
  • he is mean beta mode
  • It wouldn't need to be a separate server. It could be a browser or separate app to be able to try on clothes to see what they look like on your Qbee. Unfortunately, since prices are dynamic, you'd not be able to get the price of your outfit, but you could at least see what the items look like on a Qbee before buying, which could be helpful (there are a couple of the hats I'd probably not have bought if I had known how they looked on my Qbee).
  • b3achy said:

It wouldn't need to be a separate server. It could be a browser or separate app to be able to try on clothes to see what they look like on your Qbee. Unfortunately, since prices are dynamic, you'd not be able to get the price of your outfit, but you could at least see what the items look like on a Qbee before buying, which could be helpful (there are a couple of the hats I'd probably not have bought if I had known how they looked on my Qbee).

Same with Cupid wings D: They are so tiny.
    +1 to this.
  • Z0rl4XZ0rl4X Member
    edited January 2018
    Sorry my english are bad :( im french and....
    Raizuseku said:

I believe Z0rl4X means a beta server where you can test out the items they have and such. But the beta server is only available to few selected users due to what happened in the past, so I doubt this will be a thing.

yeah!! you understand :D
    What i try to say its to create a Test mode to test all of the clothes possible in the GAME and this idea change the game because in the test mode (if you dont know the prices) you have the prices of your clothes you choose

he is mean beta mode

Yeah like this!

• zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    It sounds more like an app. But the prices, the prices of clothes are deffined by the players. Maybe one talented fan can create the app for android as a dress up game.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Ooh a public beta mode where players can test things to their wants and will.
  • hohoho, i understand what u mean
    so if we enter the beta mode we can try all clothes
    so we can try some cool set before buying. after that we will buy the set and tada :0
    i like the idea tho +1
  • +1 nice idea, there are tons of clothes that i want to know if they look fine in my qbee

Its an avatar tester, a way to test clothes to see how STYLISH or NOOBY you look while wearing certain clothes. For example I think of wearing dark angels and a chef hat. I want to know how I look so I use the avatar tester to see my final look.

Its an avatar tester, a way to test clothes to see how STYLISH or NOOBY you look while wearing certain clothes. For example I think of wearing dark angels and a chef hat. I want to know how I look so I use the avatar tester to see my final look.
    @SirArchAngel already got it before you answered. (Look in above comments)
  • ZPINOL said:

It sounds more like an app. But the prices, the prices of clothes are deffined by the players. Maybe one talented fan can create the app for android as a dress up game.

Yeah but the cool are have it into the game , no...?