JOJothepotato has won the Bunny Pyjamas! Next up: Ram Kennel!

Unkown Lag Causes

.-*Lyrical*-..-*Lyrical*-. Member
in Help Requests 6.00 Karma
Hey, today I just wanna wonder..
The game has been getting seriously laggy, also for my SPECIAL designed laptop.. It its very good, and I have a great connection.. But everyone complains about this, cubic castles has now been suspected as there's something in the game
creating lag.. FOR EVERYONE, with great connections and great laptops/computers..
Even If you are in a room with not so much glass/items in. (That normally creates lag) It's doing that in empty rooms/realms!! </3 It's getting very annoying, can cubic castles developers try find the cause? Because I've lost over 2k
worth of items with lag..

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underRetired Moderator
    106.55 Karma
    Lag can be caused by many things.

First thing you have to be aware of, is the distance to the server. The further away you are, the longer it takes to send and receive data.

Then there is possible server issues.

Then there is of course the recipient's internet connection which has its own array of possibilities.

Then there is hardware/software/driver issues with the recipient's device.

A lot of possibilities.

Best thing one can do, is contact support and give them as much details of the problem as possible. Feedback is a great way to begin solving issue's or optimization.
  • 3.80 Karma
    what kind of lag...? cuz i did not get any
  • .-*Lyrical*-..-*Lyrical*-. Member
    6.00 Karma

what kind of lag...? cuz i did not get any

It's fine now, I guess. I haven't experienced for a few days now. But it used to happen.
    And the lag where it's super slow! And yeah.. Like when you have hundreds of items in glass.
  • Space_fetusSpace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    105.20 Karma
    BJDware said:

Then there is of course the recipient's internet connection which has its own array of possibilities.

i read this as..
    Then there is of course the replicant's internet connection which has its own array of possibilities.

i was like whattttttt whats reps internet got to do with anything XD