- discussion closed -

- Vlad -- Vlad - Member
edited January 2018 in Community
In these days, many people join cubic castles, but many leave too... The first problem is that actually REALLY many people are quitting and this is because of the people who scam and are bad... But I will talk about the second problem. MANY people who are quitting have some rares or rooms full of them or even make collections and tons of c... Nice? NO! Think of all those items, forgotten there and ignored! This is terrible... to quit and leave items in glass on your world! It’s wasting items! People should give those to friends, to sell them and give c to clan members or so! I did this when I quitted Growtopia (though I didn’t have so many items)! So please, don’t quit and waste ur items and cubits! Give them to friends or to clan members or even to people u don’t know!

Comments

• What if they want to go back? They will have to start from the beginning.

It's their choice if they want to give their stuff away or not. It's their items.
  • It is indeed but we are thinking of a permanent quit... because anyways when u leave the game but u return it’s not quit it’s just... uh... a period of time when u don’t play. Would it be nice to keep items not used and wasted?
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited January 2018
    Hey, scams aren’t the only reason... I have quit the game because I have problems in real life as well as exams.Also, people never know when they will come back.
  • "Mr - Small">It is indeed but we are thinking of a permanent quit... because anyways when u leave the game but u return it’s not quit it’s just... uh... a period of time when u don’t play. Would it be nice to keep items not used and wasted?

most people quit permanently but come back on with a deferment account and that account could be on trust so they decide to play on the new account instead not telling anyone its them
  • Wait, what?
  • Ponto zen is quitting but atleast he is doing the decent thing and selling his rares
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    It's rather normal for such things to happen in MMO's. People come and go frequently. The larger the community, the more often you will see it.

As for leaving items behind, it is encouraged to leave everything where it is. Why? If they ever decide to return, they wont ever have to start all over again from scratch.
  • edited January 2018
    Yeh like me I am nearly done with my collection and all that time I spent on it I will want it to be kept there as a legacy and a memoir of my player
    Also what about BJDware's 10k feather hats? Would u rather he gave these away?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

Also what about BJDware's 10k feather hats? Would u rather he gave these away?

:O

Never!
  • - Vlad -- Vlad - Member
    edited January 2018
    Yes, PontoZen is quitting unfortunately... He was a great guy... And about the 10k feather hats. I have to say one thing OMG.

I declare that this discussion is declared by me CLOSED