the Mods

hey guys i'm just wondering if the mods can come online and chat to us for no good reason xD

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Mods are online and chatting with people. Even if you don’t see them :P
  • you can never find them xD
  • Even if u find Angle shes always afk XD
  • yeah ikr most of the time the mods kinda want nothing to do with us
  • Mods are USUALLY hidden from the absolute public because hordes of people bother them with "BANNN THIS GUY! HE SCAMMED MY FRIEND AND ME!!" or "PLEASE BE MY FRIEND" or even this "COME TO MY REALM!" Mods are people too and they don't want to be bothered like that, do you? Being demanded by tons of players isn't a great feeling, I imagine.

Mods are often online and usually are in locked rooms, even for the people that are on their friends lists. Moderators like Gdog, Ed, Momo and Space Fetus are often seen in game because they allow themselves to be in the public eye. Not saying other mods aren't in the public, just not often do I see them is all.

Moderators do chat with players (their older friends from way back in the day), but usually moreso to do their jobs.. And if you think they ignore you intentionally and want nothing to do with you @>;[Fire_Blade]< I'm sorry you feel that way, because the moderators are some of the nicest players in the game. How do I know? I know them all pretty well and they are all very nice and unique individuals. Who knows? Maybe you'll even meet some of them one day, Fire. :)
  • ive met most of the mods i just wanna hangout with them like i hangout with BJDwear the retired mod
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited January 2018
    I Don't mind hanging out with peeps. Even when i was a mod. But unfortunately, most don't have the patience for me as i afk quite often and unexpectedly. :P
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    BJDware said:

I Don't mind hanging out with peeps. Even when i was a mod. But unfortunately, most don't have the patience for me as i afk quite often and unexpectedly. :P

i agree hanging with peeps is fun sometimes
  • its fun hanging with the mods too well when we catch you all online hahaha