Can Gone Or Not?

Can my stuff get like glitch and gone from chests or glass?
Is that possible???
And whitchone is safer? Keep stuff in chests (cabinets) or in glass?
Ty if someone will answer *^^*

Comments

• Weird, that shouldn't happen. Contact support about it and see what they say. Let them know what you lost.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • If you split items from chest when full some of the item will not be visualized but its still there, just break the chest and youll have it =).

Id rather choose chest on keeping stuffs to avoid lag issues
  • Does any of your friends have permissions to your realm, or any of your siblings share the same device you play cc on?
    Keep your stuff in chests protected by personal sentries.
  • i think you didnt understand what this thread is talking about

CatsDreams is asking IF there is any chance of something kept on a chest/glass glitch and vanish forever >_>

@CatsDreams am i right?
  • Piratax10 said:

i think you didnt understand what this thread is talking about

CatsDreams is asking IF there is any chance of something kept on a chest/glass glitch and vanish forever >_>

@CatsDreams am i right?

Yea lol I DIDNT LOSE ANY ITEMS but just asking becouse I have big stuff collection and there is Halloween, Valentine's Day, christmas and more... And I don't want to lose Becouse I was collecting them a lot time so now I put all stuff in chests
    *nobody don't have perm in my realm and don't know my password and nobody never will have perm or password *^^*
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Items within chests are generally safe.
    Glass has had its issues in the past, but those issues have come and gone.

There is one flaw with glassing objects.
    Sometimes glass will not encase items. You have to throw an item on the area to be glassed on an angle to visibly see the item being dragged to the center of the glass when the glass is placed, to know that the item has been 100% encased.
    This issue mostly happens when throwing items down from upon a slab block or from a height.
    Hmm maybe its something @SirKewberth can take a look at?