Username Font Style.

JellybunnyJellybunny Member
edited January 2018 in Help Requests
In game I noticed players sometimes have different font styles. I've become more curious of them and have questions on the matter.

1.)How many different styles are there?
(I noticed one looked blocky and one looks squiggly.)

2.)Are they perks?
(If so what are they called?)

3.)Is there a specific level you have to be to get the perk?
(I noticed a low level player having blocky font so I was confused.)

Please help answer my curious questions and thanks~!

U[^w^U]_]3 <3

A few more questions:

4.)What's the highest level a Qbee can get?

5.)If you don't select 1 of the 3 perks as the same option it keeps giving each time you level up. Will the ability to have that unchosen perk of many times no longer be available to you?

6.)Are there any rare perks or do they go on the same format?

U[^w^U]_]3

Comments

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    There are 5 different font styles, therefore 5 different perks, called Decorative perks. There is no specific level really, sometimes you can get them after level 15, but they're mostly after level 20-25 or so.

The highest level is 60 as of now, and the perk selection will be available at all times until you select one of the three perks, even if you leave the realm you are in, disconnect etc.

There are no rare perks, but a few perks can be obtained in higher levels. Got to obtain the needed ones first, such as Carpenter, the tool ones etc.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yeah a bit more info here
    http://www.cubiccastles.com/perks.php

and i did a vid way back on it

Note they changed the menu now. Each deco perk has a separate section so you can switch between them now.
    That will at least let you see what they look like tho.
  • Isn't the Asian one a little ... racist ?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited January 2018

Isn't the Asian one a little ... racist ?

How is it racist?
  • Thanks U[^u^U]_]3 that answered all of my questions perfectly <3 @Professional Killer

I'll check it out @gdog thanks for more of the info <3

Much appreciation! Now, the curiosity will not kill the jellybunny ( instead of cat)
    U[^w^U]_]3
This discussion has been closed.