The surgery of mine :(

I will have a surgery in my eyes april 18, 2016 and donate to my realm #brent's castle i would really need cubits to make me feel good so if my eye are in surgey and if it got damaged and that time i can't see and play cubic castles anymore :(, so i am spending my time for getting cubits but i just got scammed and i really need the cubits because i don't want to see my screen with 50+ cubits only when i got blind so go to #brent's castle and theres a piggy there and i would need many cubits until my surgery i hope you understand me :)

Comments

• edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Especially if it's eye surgery....
    "I don't want to see my screen with 50+ cubits only when I got blind"
    um.... blind=no sight....

Like I really hope whatever surgeries or life changing events go well, but I don't understand how begging for an in game currency helps.
    I agree with Wurf. Look into fundraising sites if this is really an issue.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016
    I've had 13 operations in my life. Some major, some minor.
    Not once did i lower myself to begging for cubits//money.
    If cubits is really the thing that is gonna help you then maybe you have a different health issue you need to look at.

Fine if a third party decides to get a fund raiser going.
    Doing it yourself though is kinda low on the morale spectrum imo.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Lots of surgeries. (lately)

Same, goes for lots of birthdays.(always)

:O
  • So wait first your cat dies and now you need eye surgery thats really suspicious especially when both happened to be posted on april fools day even if this is real not the right day to post this like bj said
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    My wife throughout her life has forgone forty nine major surgeries in her lifetime, the latest being a kidney transplant. So i can understand the struggles of such things. Yet i fail to see how it would relate to Cubic castles.

My advice, is to seek websites designed for fund raising. Lets avoid doing so within a gaming community that consist mostly of young players.

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.