Inviting Friends???? (idea)

People are always doing holla's to tell their friends to unlock their realms because they need to talk to them,

it would be better if there was an option under your friend list that says 'invite'

and on your friends screen it will say (username) has invited you to join them...

It's Just an Idea :P

Comments

• edited January 2018
    I like this one but If this gets added make a cooldown for like 30 min.-1 hour so people wont keep spamming their friend when they're really busy.
    anyway +1
  • Nice idea +1
  • LiteRary said:

Flooks said:

I like this one but If this gets added make a cooldown for like 30 min.-1 hour so people wont keep spamming their friend when they're really busy.
    anyway +1

What about an option "Close Realm Requests" İn settings or in profile. lt will close invites.
    Yea thats nice too
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1
  • Flooks said:

LiteRary said:

Flooks said:

anyway +1

What about an option "Close Realm Requests" İn settings or in profile. lt will close invites.
    Yea thats nice too
    But.. What if they completely lock their realm then lol. Then this feature will be rendered useless.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I think that's why they close a realm..... so you can not reach them.
    When i lock my realm i don't want to be disturbed, so why would i want to receive access requests when i don't want people to bother me?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    scorto7 said:

When i lock my realm i don't want to be disturbed, so why would i want to receive access requests when i don't want people to bother me?

^^ So much this.
    so yeah -1
  • scorto7 said:

Agreed.

• I like it, but I think if there was a friend-only type of holla (like the Clan Broadcast) it'd be better! You could toggle whether you'd like to receive these hollas or not and they could cost recubes.

+1
  • Flooks said:

LiteRary said:

Flooks said:

anyway +1

Yea thats nice too
    But.. What if they completely lock their realm then lol. Then this feature will be rendered useless.
    scorto7 said:

Yea thats a good point where I haven't thought of.
  • makayla 956makayla 956 Member
    edited January 2018

Flooks said:

LiteRary said:

Flooks said:

anyway +1

Yea thats nice too
    scorto7 said:

true, but sometimes it is really important to contact a friend
    Flooks said:

anyway +1

yeah