WARNING WARNING !!!!! NEW TYPE OF SCAMME BEWARE (NUMBER 2 TINSTAGRAM TYPE SCAME)

hello,
Plz be informated that there is a personne called CubicDracola And he messadges u and tell u "I have a priblem whih the forum go check urself "
And its a fake forums site That what noent Said in his warning now..., He now told me "i have a problemwhith my ram pet " go check in the file i posted if he contact u please decline him immidiately i wont decline him until PM cosmiccow and sirkewberth and captinc and i ask him do i continu to see what he is preparing for his new type of scamme or they make a new fake acount to get him or what do i do so please be carful
And If U Don't Desline and u got hacked Its Ur OWNE PROBLEM

Comments

• himohimahimohima Member
    edited December 2017
    I can close his acount but i need somme time i alerady cracked the fake site and ill shut it down when cosmiccow or sirkewberth tells me to
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    It is preferable that you ONLY decline his request and report the account to Instagram. Leave it up to the developers and Instagram's staff. Do not take any action on your own, as it may put your account at risk.
    Also, do not create multiple threads on the same matter.
    Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.