I got muted..

So when I log off i stay in Pen's Rentals and when I came back im still there but I cannot make an chat.. I got muted IDK the reason can someone help me?....

Comments

• If you were muted, then there is probably a valid reason for that. If you wish to know the reason for why you were muted, just private message one of the mods and ask them for the reason.

You can pm them directly on here or through discord if you wish to do so.
  • The reason you were muted is because you are a scammer. You know who I am talking about, I was the one who purchased the dog that you stole along with the other stuff - just so you know you can get items tracked and people can also find out who broke which block. You let somone down that thought you were their friend, just saying you should be ashamed.
    :)
  • The reason you were muted is because you are a scammer. You know who I am talking about, I was the one who purchased the dog that you stole along with the other stuff - just so you know you can get items tracked and people can also find out who broke which block. You let somone down that thought you were their friend, just saying you should be ashamed.
    :)

ive heard similar stories.... sucks to suck
    #noskampls
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    If you want an explanation of why you were muted you can check with support here
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
This discussion has been closed.