solved

artz.frostartz.frost Member
edited July 2020 in General Chat
Hi guys, I was just wandering how many lobbies do we have including the current one we use? If you remember, please could you list them all out below, I would like to visit each of them!

Also, is it possible for me to use link stamp to connect to lobbies? real lobbies

- solved please close

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

I think somewhere around 7 big lobbies and at least 2 of each old lobby (not in use currently) and the newbie lobby..
    Sooo around 20 but only 7ish are used?
    Also no you cant link a door to the lobby, you have the main door in a realm that is already linked

But, what if its in a room and I want it linked to the lobby? :v
  • lucaaa795 said:

I think somewhere around 7 big lobbies and at least 2 of each old lobby (not in use currently) and the newbie lobby..
    Also no you cant link a door to the lobby, you have the main door in a realm that is already linked

I don’t believe you can directly. Although, you can just link the room door to the main realm and go to the lobby through the main door that’s in your realm. That’s the only way i know of but i could be wrong.
  • Raizuseku said:

lucaaa795 said:

I don’t believe you can directly. Although, you can just link the room door to the main realm and go to the lobby through the main door that’s in your realm. That’s the only way i know of but i could be wrong.
    I decided to link it to the cubic town center instead xD