I'm sorry people.

Hey everyone, this is Flamerock. If I've been rude to you in the last few weeks, I just wanted to say sorry. I haven't had the best of months... please don't ask for information about what happened, because it's personal. All I'll say is that it has something to do with me.

I know I hurt some of you're feelings, but I want to change. For everyone I've hurt, forgive me. Please. In a few weeks/ months I may say my reasoning, but for now, it's just a sorry and an asking for forgiveness.

Comments

• Personally, I have not seen you in Cubic Castles, but in general, the world needs more people Iike you who accept and apologize for their acts towards others. For this, I give you a +1, even though this was not a suggestion. You take that +1 with you everywhere, and whenever someone may it be a family member or a complete stranger is acting unacceptable, tell them that, and inform them that people appreciate good human beings.
  • Personally, I have not seen you in Cubic Castles, but in general, the world needs more people Iike you who accept and apologize for their acts towards others. For this, I give you a +1, even though this was not a suggestion. You take that +1 with you everywhere, and whenever someone may it be a family member or a complete stranger is acting unacceptable, tell them that, and inform them that people appreciate good human beings.

Thanks....that means alot