Holla Confirmation

SpaceButt2SpaceButt2 Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
a few moments ago i said holla and i ran out of hollas i thought saying "holla" with no message will show how much hollas you have, cubic castles admins or mods can you please restore my holla that i accidentally waste and maybe add my suggestion to the next update?
EDIT: sorry i for got to put the suggestion... anyways the suggestion is can you make a confirmation before holla-ing? because i make alot of mistakes

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

you can always leave and re-enter your realm/room. Then the first system messages will pop up again showing you how many hollas(and even with shouts) you still have.
    If you holla when you have no more hollas left to spend, another system message will appear telling you that you can't use anymore(or something like that)

anyway, leaving your current location(not logging out!!!) will show you in the chat how many hollas you still have.
  • Honestly I've holla'd by accident many times and it is pretty annoying especially when you don't have enough for another holla pack. And, you also lose 500c by holla-ing by accident.

So, +1.
  • Well this had been suggested too much times, but maybe bcos the confirmation will takes time to do holla or anything related, so he admin's not gonna do this I guess hmmm :/ and yeah, u can't help typing 'holla' by accidentally or mess up with the 'holla' and 'hollawarp', but usually u won't holla would u? :/
  • Sometimes I also holla by accident but lucky for the perk, it was free :o
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1 for holla confirmation
  • Sometimes I also holla by accident but lucky for the perk, it was free :o

What perk?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited December 2017

Sometimes I also holla by accident but lucky for the perk, it was free :o

What perk?
    Promoter
  • Welp, i was recomending this earlier unawar of this discussion
    Would rlly help, especially people who barely use hollas or have little to no experience with them
    +1