Lvl 7 b cat

Vetra NyxVetra Nyx Member
edited December 2017 in Trading Section
I have a lvl 7bcat,
I want a lvl 0 bcat and a lvl 0 wuvva pig for it.
Or Lvl 0 Bcat and 50k for my lvl 7 b cat.

12 Pet Snacks included.

Comments

• Sorry to say that but lvl7 no worth that much. If lvl7 worth 50k then all people get lot of profit ^^
  • Vetra NyxVetra Nyx Member
    edited December 2017
    I paid 150k for my lvl 7 b cat ._. Lvl 0= 100k Lvl 7= 150k+

Lvl 0 -100k lvl 7-150k+

Im selling the lvl 7 Cat for a lvl 0 Cat and a wuvva pig. I like tiny animals. Not big ones.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Vetra Nyx said:

Lvl 0 -100k lvl 7-150k+

Level 0 is not 100k, and level 7 is not 150k. That's rather un realistic. The only large difference will be between level 0 and 49....
  • I can't read what you comment. Please stay off of my Discussions I have you set to ignored for a reason. @CanItBeDone
  • Vetra Nyx said:

Lvl 0 -100k lvl 7-150k+

Im selling the lvl 7 Cat for a lvl 0 Cat and a wuvva pig. I like tiny animals. Not big ones.

Who sold you. Maybe the guy lieng
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Vetra Nyx said:

I can't read what you comment. Please stay off of my Discussions I have you set to ignored for a reason. @CanItBeDone

Then I guess someone should tell this person lol
    edited December 2017
    No. Pay attention to prices its crazy they flip flop in less than a second on there lol.
    @CosmicCow you guys should really add a Block feature. Ignore simply hides their text. I don't want @CanItBeDone to have the ability to comment on my post.
  • edited December 2017
    There is no way that a lvl7 black cat goes for 50k more than the lvl0 even the lvl49 is only about 40k more than the lvl0 one your prices arent accurate at all

Side note dont multipost otherwise you may get a warning its in the rules
  • Vetra Nyx said:

No. Pay attention to prices its crazy they flip flop in less than a second on there lol.

That's exaggerating. Prices change sporadically, but black cat is definetly not 100k. Nor is a level 7 black cat 150k. You should check out the realm Clothing Prices for some info.
    Vetra Nyx said:

@CosmicCow you guys should really add a Block feature. Ignore simply hides their text. I don't want @CanItBeDone to have the ability to comment on my post.

lol
    edited December 2017
    Kindly removes yourselves off of my thread. And a block feature isn't a terrible option. There are multiple reasons I'd block people on forums. Only one person on my thread would be on that list. And that person is constantly harassing/trolling and bringing other players down. So yes a Block option should be available. @Professional Killer I was not "Flaming" I was adding a suggestion. @CosmicCow @SirKewberth again, a block feature is in need in game and on forums.
  • edited December 2017
    We are simply helping you to make the offer more reasonable not belittling it as such :/ but its clear that you dont want our help have fun trying to get that trade to happen
  • @Professional Killer this guy is multiposting. By the way, people commenting in any thread is their choice. Forum made for all people not just for you. Also if you don't accept our help, you can close this thread ^^
  • DrayfusDrayfus Member
    edited December 2017
    Flaming removed. -Professional Killer
  • Vetra People Are Just Giving You Their Advice And Opinion,If you dont wish to continue the conversation,Just tell them a thank you...end of Conversation,Nobody gets hurt or insulted that way
  • Zethus said:

Vetra People Are Just Giving You Their Advice And Opinion,If you dont wish to continue the conversation,Just tell them a thank you...end of Conversation,Nobody gets hurt or insulted that way

I agree with zethus. Zethus is good person xddd
  • artz.frostartz.frost Member
    edited December 2017
    Vetra Nyx said:

I can't read what you comment. Please stay off of my Discussions I have you set to ignored for a reason. @CanItBeDone

Wow, you're an ignorant and stubborn person, so rude! You have no right to choose who can/cannot reply to your thread because the forum is for everyone.
    Vetra Nyx said:

No. You're the one should be paying attention to the market prices you fLiP fLoP, lvl0 pets are rarer than any leveled pets except for lv49. A lvl0 pet can always be leveled to 1-49 yet they can't never be back lv0 plus low lvl is much cuter, hence why you wanted to trade it in the first place but at least use better attitude. Maybe several months ago bcat was worth 100k but now lv0 is worth 150k.... let alone a lv7.
    Here's my opinion and experience, low leveled pets aren't much worth mentioning because it differs only a little, no one will care if you try to sell a lvl0 or lv1-10 because its not much of an effort. If the pet is lv20-30 then maybe you could request for a higher price because I sold my bcat lv23 for 170k and someone offered 150k for a lvl0 bcat to the same buyer I sold to.(he chose mine btw)
    Vetra Nyx said:

If you aren't interested GET LOST.

If you can't accept other players advice and critics, I think its best for you to "GET LOST" instead as this forum is made public for everyone giving each other tips and advice for their game.

Also, I don't care if you wanted another wuvva pig for your sister. You might as well go work out some cubits to buy one because no one in the right damn mind will trade you a lvl0 wuvva pig + a lvl0 black cat FOR YOUR LVL7 BLACK CAT!!! ....

LOL GUYS I SELL lvl49 bcat for 450k @Vetra Nyx's logic lv0=100k, lvl7=150k (7x7=49)(7x50k=350k)
    20% credits goes to @Cubic Late for this wonderful calculation :v
  • artz.frostartz.frost Member
    edited December 2017
    LOL GUYS I SELL lvl49 bcat for 450k @Vetra Nyx's logic lv0=100k, lvl7=150k (7x7=49)(7x50k=350k)
    20% credits goes to @Cubic Late for this wonderful calculation :v

Ok, I've given you credit for this...
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Flaming and derailing have been removed. Please do not drag threads off-topic with fights and arguments, or warnings may be issued.