Help!!

I don't know what my post on my discussion is doing it has three comments in a row but I only meant for one to happen and I don't know why one of them is underlined. The other is acting like a full quote. Why isn't there a delete button!?
U[:Q:U]_]3

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Just edit your post, saying the comment glitched and a forum moderator will handle it from there. As for the underlining thing, just delete the written codes for it and it'll be fixed.
  • Just edit your post, saying the comment glitched and a forum moderator will handle it from there. As for the underlining thing, just delete the written codes for it and it'll be fixed.

What are written codes..
    U[@~@U]_]3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited December 2017

Just edit your post, saying the comment glitched and a forum moderator will handle it from there. As for the underlining thing, just delete the written codes for it and it'll be fixed.

What are written codes..
    U[@~@U]_]3
    Ex: < /b>

• Just edit your post, saying the comment glitched and a forum moderator will handle it from there. As for the underlining thing, just delete the written codes for it and it'll be fixed.

What are written codes..
    U[@~@U]_]3

Oooooooh...........
    Derpy me....
    U[._.U]_]3...thanks..

What are written codes..
    U[@~@U]_]3

Oooooooh...........
    Derpy me....
    U[._.U]_]3...thanks..
    No problem, the quoting and codes are rather confusing for me too