I will not accept this ban and mute

KyanoKyano Member
edited December 2017 in Help Requests
I'm not going to accept this ban and mute, because I did not do anything in the game for me to be banned and mutated, just like my friend Top Knox, most of the time I played, I stayed in our Store, when I was not in the Store it was to Holla, or chatting with the players, I did not do any scam, I did nothing wrong in this game for me banned, this ban I do not accept !!!! I'm sure it was the *slotyz* player who made me ban, talking about mods banning me, or that I am scammer because I have proof of our last conversation, this ban and mute was a mistake!
Even though I waste all my time sending a ticket, begging here on the forúm, BUT !! Something is going to have to be done, you can ask the players that I always kept talking, NIlow, [] ConTRol [], Little Guineafon, among many others, and ask me if I am reliable, they will say YES! , that is, the player * slotyz * who did all this, of course he was talking about people reporting me, talking about being a scammer, talking about mods to banish me, that is, this is a crime, he is influencing people ' , but now !, while it has a lot of scammers in the game, now I'm banned '-', I AM BANIDO!?! FOR NOT HAVING DONE ANYTHING WRONG! ?? I was banned by many reports? Well, our last conversation. I'll translate it, ^^
I call him by the name gelid, for it was his old name (he changed his name to * slotyz *)
And he responds with a '' q '' that would be in English as '' what ''
I ask why he wants me to be banned
He replies, just because I'm friends with Top Knox
I answer, just for this?
He replies, yes you were too asshole with me, get me off your buddy list
I answer, if the world thought so ...
He continues, my banished from his realms (I did not give '-')
E Continue on next print:
I answer, I do not
This "aham" is, ok, so ..
was n, was not
He says, '' but fds '' that would look like
Keep going, I'll talk to Ed.
He excluded the reason for me being banned, but in the previous print has the reason;
Well, can you guys do anything now? With this ban I do not have to stay '-'
I'm very calm, because if it was not something so important I would act angry, and using low slang words ...
Well, even with this post, my ban is not going to leave, you will not call me or pro Top Knox, this is all atoa!
But even so this ban and mute was VERY unfair!
If you have any English errors, I used Google Translate to translate

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Support are the only one who will look at your case. Try there.
    The forums are not the place for such threads.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

Mods just just ban people on hearsay. We look for actual evidence usually from screenshot before banning.

Also the language you use is this thread is NOT appropriate.
This discussion has been closed.