I was wrongly banned for 1 month!

Mr. KnoxMr. Knox Member
edited December 2017 in Help Requests
mods do something please about this, I think not survive if I do not play this game .... I play more than 8h direct every day and I try hard and well now that my friend and I was evolving .... from nowhere today I am banned for 1 month ??? I do not understand why I was banned ... !! good and that's right, if they help, it will be a great request
I've been doing this for a while now, and I've been doing it for a while now. addicted to this: ((and I will not survive if I do not play this and I'm really serious: _:
and so with boredom, why all I know how to do and play it practically.
When I try to show some mod a thief, they send me I only report ... and when someone says that I am a thief ... being that I am not, at the first holla they send I take notice of nothing, for please even mods help me with this, I'm almost crying here and I'm serious, do not take it seriously and I take this game very seriously .. it's not like I play the game all day long.
and I forgot if you do not understand something and because of google translate ...
Maybe .. I stop playing anyway, probably I will not wait 1 month to play again being nothing

Comments

This discussion has been closed.