Suggestion for muted people!

When a player is muted , it need to have a duct tape on mouth , that will be cool because all players are question me why i can't talk.. sometimes is annoying.. so annoying or a dierent color on name like green , yellow or purple.

Comments

• LiteRary said:

İnstead of that, a robotic "MUTED" word above your name.

That is cool too.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I think a possible issue that comes up is the harassment some players will receive. Because, now it's rather obvious you're muted.
  • I think a possible issue that comes up is the harassment some players will receive. Because, now it's rather obvious you're muted.

yep im muted..
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I think a possible issue that comes up is the harassment some players will receive. Because, now it's rather obvious you're muted.

yep im muted..
    Not what I meant o-o, I'm saying that in game some people will attack a player simply because there are indications that they are muted
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Don't want the bad stuff that comes with being muted?
    Don't break the rules to get muted in the first place.

Why sacrifice any development time to people who can't follow the rules.
  • I think a possible issue that comes up is the harassment some players will receive. Because, now it's rather obvious you're muted.

yep im muted..
    Not what I meant o-o, I'm saying that in game some people will attack a player simply because there are indications that they are muted
    lik someone is laughing becaise it isn't muted and me yes?

yep im muted..
    lik someone is laughing becaise it isn't muted and me yes?
    Something along that scenario, yes
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I see people that are muted and have to do the “jump if you’re muted” - “jump if your keyboard is broken” etc. which is a waste of time. So, +1.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Eagence said:

It seems like a nice suggestions, but it can also be regarded as public shaming or harresment and may be regarded as rude and primitive, uncivilized or curel. Think that you scammed once but a scammer name shown above you, or cursed someone and a name shown on you as muted... I also think that hackers may love such sign, and may even be bold enough to request a black one and joke in between players..

But lets go back to original suggestions, what I mean is if something like that maybe done it should be just done for muted users, not other forms of rule breaks later on, its just characteristically low for us and developers. And if its applied, it should be able to
    be hidden by user like any other ranks. I am sure we don't want it to turn it into a witch hunt.

Also, some of us are a little bit too biased about rules in my view. Its not WW2 where we
    group people and give them armbands. Besides are those who support this, actually able to fix the rule?

"Don't break the rules to get muted in the first place."

Meh, its sad to see that certain people will always have some arguments, some will even blame it on alchol, others family issues and some will tell medicines.

There is no need to be over-strict about how hard the rules should be...
    It should be done to solve communication problems, not to degrade muted ones.
    We will eventually argue with someone. And no I am not yet muted and I dislike rudeness. So from me,

+/- 1

In my opinion it’s only public shaming if the person makes it.

-It’s their fault in the first place that they’re muted
    -They can just not play Cubic Castles during the mute time
    -Stay away from public places in Cubic Castles while muted
    -Or they just don’t care and let themselves be shamed and go into public places.
  • gdog said:

Don't want the bad stuff that comes with being muted?
    Don't break the rules to get muted in the first place.

Why sacrifice any development time to people who can't follow the rules.

\

When a player is muted , it need to have a duct tape on mouth , that will be cool because all players are question me why i can't talk.. sometimes is annoying.. so annoying or a dierent color on name like green , yellow or purple.

Some Reason. i got Muted for nothing.. this is a good idea ( i Eventually got warning saying: sexual (i dunno the rest) but im building at the Building contest the whole day lol)
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Ok closing this. the suggestion has been made.
This discussion has been closed.