Mutated and banned for an unknown reason !

Well, my friend Top Knox has been mutated for 719 hours, for an unknown reason, we suspect that because of two players: Slotyz and one of Bianca (who is a player who was called Filipa []) These players are probably trying to ban it, because Slotyz, posted a video on YouTube of us using auto click, but we stopped using, already Filipa, probably she wants the Top Knox to be banned, because he caused her to be banned for stealing , he already sent a ticket, and it does not tell me that he may have stolen something, because he stays in our store all the time, and he is very trustworthy, if it was not, I would not be doing Shop with him, I ask that some Mod he is always being banned, it is 2 years, 3 ban, and right now that we are evolving in our Lodge this happens, I hope you do something about it, if it were mute and ban of 24 hours, okay, but it's 719 hours! Well, thank you in advance.
Sorry for my English, because I'm using Google Translate to translate from Portuguese to English, I hope you understand the situation ^^

Comments

• LiteRary said:

lt is better to PM a mod. lt is actually not even much... 719 hours. İf you done something bad, or your friends, there is no way to go back.

Just wait. l don't know how many days is it.

It's just less than a month, 29 days.
  • LiteRary said:

lt is better to PM a mod. lt is actually not even much... 719 hours. İf you done something bad, or your friends, there is no way to go back.

While you say " We stopped " it mean you were using it. But i don't know if game moderators does anything whoever stop using it.

Do not confuse things, it is not the case of the auto click, it is the case of him being banned and mutated unfairly being q he did nothing wrong in the game, as I said, other players are trying to banish my friend (Top Knox) and by how you can see, you are succeeding, if it is banished again, it will be banished permanently.
  • Mr. KnoxMr. Knox Member
    edited December 2017
    Traduzir

fazer oque, terceiro ban injusto ja, no caso do auto click ja faz 2 mes, agora quando e mixterix, entre outros ninguem fala nada? se liga velho kdaskdas, maioria dos nivel 60 usou auto click, tem pessoa que tem 5 conta em tudo nivel alto so por causa do auto click... e muitos me falaram que tambem auto click podia usar na sua propria realm.. entao eu e o kyano usou... fazer oque agora ter que espera 1 mes pra voltar a joga denovo :_:.

do what, third ban unfair ja, in the case of auto click has been 2 months, now when and mixterix, among others nobody says anything? if it connects old kdaskdas, most of level 60 used auto click, there is a person who has 5 accounts at all high level just because of the auto click ... and many told me that auto click could also use it in their own realm .. then me and kyano used ... to do what now to have to wait 1 month to return to play again: _ :
  • LiteRary said:

While you say " We stopped " it mean you were using it. But i don't know if game moderators does anything whoever stop using it.

dude .... understand one thing, the guys live trying to make me be ban, I'll give you an example .. the drop yesterday I was always messing with me and kyano because I had almost nothing, and yesterday I saw that nois had 60k same it was all ungraceful and serious ... but this was not an example. no 1 ban I remember the filipa sent holla saying that I was a thief and reported me and entered the 2 other account of her and reported me..and went ban for 1 day .... I and the player ka-boom was trying to ban she because of what she had stolen andre fred a player to and our friend ... I live helps to ban the thieves, an example and luann555 that steals novice players and the mods it seems that neither binds: a and when the guys Send me reports because I did not do anything, I'm ban on the hour? and I do not understand .. I'm so confident that I can get permission in stores as from the pappeer players, matheusthecoolest, I already made a partnership with the psycho so he robbed me and had permission .. tuga_men ja too he had a lot of my trust .. ka-boom player gave me his clothes in front of the guys and I returned, I got in the nargon that I steal my friend kyano 2x, one in the same nargon account and one in the '' ryok '' ... sincerely face .. I'm cool with general, so much so that every time someone from tp .. I barely enter the game the people are already on time ... now I do not understand why they live trying to ban me for something I did not ... well this msm and good luck to you!
  • Mr. KnoxMr. Knox Member
    edited December 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Mutated?Guess he is a monster now..But how...Did he work at cernobyl lately?XD
    Be careful!

Dude, do you think I would steal it? answer me please ... why if I stole even I would already be rich .. and today I'm just rich because of the players david, stay and mr turkey that sell me dear thing for a good price .. la in my shop and kyano I even put it on the board david, stay and the best .. I live in the store only, I just leave the store to go see my farm, well I'll wait to do what, well that when I come back, I'll come back inspired better yet, eeee

Sorry, too, because google translate is not very good :-), if some words or phrases come out wrong
  • LiteRary said:

Top Knox said:

LiteRary said:

dude .... understand one thing, the guys live trying to make me be ban, I'll give you an example .. the drop yesterday I was always messing with me and kyano because I had almost nothing, and yesterday I saw that nois had 60k same it was all ungraceful and serious ... but this was not an example. no 1 ban I remember the filipa sent holla saying that I was a thief and reported me and entered the 2 other account of her and reported me..and went ban for 1 day .... I and the player ka-boom was trying to ban she because of what she had stolen andre fred a player to and our friend ... I live helps to ban the thieves, an example and luann555 that steals novice players and the mods it seems that neither binds: a and when the guys Send me reports because I did not do anything, I'm ban on the hour? and I do not understand .. I'm so confident that I can get permission in stores as from the pappeer players, matheusthecoolest, I already made a partnership with the psycho so he robbed me and had permission .. tuga_men ja too he had a lot of my trust .. ka-boom player gave me his clothes in front of the guys and I returned, I got in the nargon that I steal my friend kyano 2x, one in the same nargon account and one in the '' ryok '' ... sincerely face .. I'm cool with general, so much so that every time someone from tp .. I barely enter the game the people are already on time ... now I do not understand why they live trying to ban me for something I did not ... well this msm and good luck to you!
    As i said, PM any active game moderator.
    true kk, sorry, u help me?
  • you admit that you and your friend use auto click, did you get punished for that yet?
    maybe its that long your friend get mutated is because of the penalty of auto click
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    If you have a problem with a decision then you can contact support for a full reasoning into your ban/mute.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

The forums is not the place for is discussion.
This discussion has been closed.