Birthday special (2.0)

Hey everyone, about 3 weeks back I had an idea for a birthday special, where if you play on your birthday, you my get something like 2 or 3k and a yellow party hat. I'm going to change the idea a bit. The 1st problem was people saying that they would rather be with their friends, so whenever your birthday pashe's buy, you get it without logging on. The 2nd thing is people would make alts...so just one per device would fix this. Anymore problems? Rate out of 5. 1 is terrible and 5 is amazing.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Something special for your birthday, can't argue with that. But how it works, I think it can tweaked a little? Maybe make it a year round hat that you can purchase for a reasonable price
  • Something special for your birthday, can't argue with that. But how it works, I think it can tweaked a little? Maybe make it a year round hat that you can purchase for a reasonable price

Theyou could make a special hat called a party hat, but that's all I can think...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Flamerock said:

Something special for your birthday, can't argue with that. But how it works, I think it can tweaked a little? Maybe make it a year round hat that you can purchase for a reasonable price

Theyou could make a special hat called a party hat, but that's all I can think...
    Or a birthday cake hat :oooooo
  • Flamerock said:

Or a birthday cake hat :oooooo
    :O perfect

• how this will work? put how many years old on the "?" Button?
  • Dr. Roger said:

how this will work? put how many years old on the "?" Button?

It won't ask for your exact age, just your birth date and not year. No one can see your birthday.
  • Or have it as the day that your qbee started the game so for example I started on 24/8/2015 and so if I play on the 24/8 then I get a birthday item and its generally not a day which has different life events on the same day
    Why not just have it a year round store option ? Saves a lot of hassle imo
  • Or have it as the day that your qbee started the game so for example I started on 24/8/2015 and so if I play on the 24/8 then I get a birthday item and its generally not a day which has different life events on the same day

That's an amazing idea :O
  • I think a mod had been suggessted this be4, requesting for a birthday statue... The idea itself is loved by the dev... Not sure if it's gonna to be happening
  • I think a mod had been suggessted this be4, requesting for a birthday statue... The idea itself is loved by the dev... Not sure if it's gonna to be happening

BJDware requested a gift in form of a statue for vetarans not for everyone