Candy cane

Well. There is holdable candy cane and deco candy cane in game. So,there is someone selling deco candy cane for 1150c in vend. Some people will buy it cuz they don't know it is just a deco. I prefer cosmic can change the holdable candy cane's name? Btw does it count as a scam? I don't want to mention who is the person ^^

Comments

• I know who you're talking about '-'
  • It really should be called Giant Candy Cane, not just Candy Cane @CosmicCow
  • there are also some who quickly swap those items while trading... so yeah I hope they would somehow add "holdable" or other way to differentiate those 2 candy canes...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Agreed :3
  • I know who you're talking about '-'

Don't mention it. Lol. That what Malaysian like to do.
  • ChocoMale said:

I know who you're talking about '-'

I won't mention it and I'm not Malaysian.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I already changed the name. Will be changed in next update to "Carry Cane"
  • I already changed the name. Will be changed in next update to "Carry Cane"

Me likey.
  • I already changed the name. Will be changed in next update to "Carry Cane"

Um.. Can I ask when is the next update and does it count as a scam?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    ChocoMale said:

Um.. Can I ask when is the next update and does it count as a scam?
    I think it counts as a scam, kind of like the PJs and Pink pants back then
  • artz.frostartz.frost Member
    edited December 2017
    ChocoMale said:

I know who you're talking about, Tan '-'

That's a specific country for you to mention, no one knows whether JulieSings is a malaysian or not until she said so. Don't throw away an entire basket of apples because of a few rotten ones.(you know who im talking about) :o
  • ChocoMale said:

That's a specific country for you to mention, no one knows whether JulieSings is a malaysian or not until she said so. Don't throw away an entire basket of apples because of a few rotten ones.(you know who im talking about) :o
    You know the one who selling candy cane? xd
    edited December 2017
    ChocoMale said:

ChocoMale said:

You know the one who selling candy cane? xd
    yup, i waz there :v
  • Apparently it was actually a mistake o.p
    He thought the price of those are what the price he sells now. (Probs because of the hollas of people buying candy canes for 2k XD)
  • My poor suggestion was never meant for scamming with! Scram, you evil scammers!
  • Carry Cane sounds like the name of a Christmas Horror Movie lol.
  • Omg so many scammer. I saw more than 10 scam of candy cane today. I'm done with this. @SirKewberth please change the name as fast as you can. Don't let more players scammed by the scammers. Thank you!
  • Sofia18Sofia18 Member
    edited December 2017
    ChocoMale said:

Omg so many scammer. I saw more than 10 scam of candy cane today. I'm done with this. @SirKewberth please change the name as fast as you can. Don't let more players scammed by the scammers. Thank you!

yeah i saw players scamming with "candy canes"scam

Edit : saw Janellplays taking advantage

edited December 2017
    ChocoMale said:

Omg so many scammer. I saw more than 10 scam of candy cane today. I'm done with this. @SirKewberth please change the name as fast as you can. Don't let more players scammed by the scammers. Thank you!

Sofia18 said:

ChocoMale said:

yeah i saw players scamming with "candy canes"scam

Edit : saw Janellplays taking advantage

Honestly, if players still get scammed by this then i say its their fault and they deserved it , because the scammers will shield the vendings behind a block wall so you cant see whats in the vend but it says candy cane. That is obviously a scam, if not theres no need to hide the vends.

• ChocoMale said:

Putting them under pressure wont really help.From this time players just have to try to watch out a bit.
  • besides, they look different to