JOJothepotato has won the Bunny Pyjamas! Next up: Ram Kennel!

Explosions.

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
edited December 2017 in Help Requests 275.60 Karma
The title sucks i know but i had no idea for a title..
So
When will the unexploded stuff explode?I'm talking about pow gifts, nukes and bombs.

Comments

• RaizusekuRaizuseku Member
    11.10 Karma
    Do you mean an explosion animation or the times or something else? It isn't really clear what you are asking lol
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    275.60 Karma
    Raizuseku said:

Do you mean an explosion animation or the times or something else? It isn't really clear what you are asking lol

Have you never seen any of that stuff?It's literally bombs that stay still..Same for pow gifts and nukes...Cosmic said a couple of.times in past that he is gonna detonate all of them but i think he just delays the decision until there's no point in thinking about it anymore, just like the ramm pet..
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    24.95 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

Raizuseku said:

Cosmic said a couple of.times in past that he is gonna detonate all of them but i think he just delays the decision until there's no point in thinking about it anymore, just like the ramm pet..
    subtle

• RaizusekuRaizuseku Member
    11.10 Karma
    Ah, those. Not exactly sure but I'm sure he'll find some time to fix that. Fairly certain that he is far too busy with other updates for the future. Just be patient since it doesn't really happen often and even if it has happened to you, it's not that harmful of a bug. He also could've forgotten about it.
    edited December 2017 275.60 Karma
    Raizuseku said:

Ah, those. Not exactly sure but I'm sure he'll find some time to fix that. Fairly certain that he is far too busy with other updates for the future. Just be patient since it doesn't really happen often and even if it has happened to you, it's not that harmful of a bug. He also could've forgotten about it.

It is fixed.He just has to put it to the live server and thats it...I created the thread as a reminder.
    Kirodashi said:

lucaaa795 said:

Raizuseku said:

Cosmic said a couple of.times in past that he is gonna detonate all of them but i think he just delays the decision until there's no point in thinking about it anymore, just like the ramm pet..
    subtle

ikr i'm always that subtle :3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    I think a warning before he does it would be nice. Imagine all those nukes blowing up people's things o-o
  • RedGaming1RedGaming1 Member
    3.70 Karma
  • U  U Member
    edited December 2017 121.20 Karma
    Cosmic fixed this making it so when you go into a realm they expose but due to POW’s and Slyme eggs blowing up as well it was unpatched.
    275.60 Karma
    U said:

Cosmic fixed this making it so when you go into a realm they expose but due to POW’s and Slyme eggs blowing up as well it was unpatched.

I'm well aware of this.
    He unpatched it because he wanted to give everyone time to remove their nukes, bombs, pows, or whatever..Now i created the thread to seek for cosmic's awnser on whenever this will be re-patched or not..
  • 94.30 Karma
    Boy it is going to be a party on my end when he fixes it lol. O_O Messes everywhere lol.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma

Boy it is going to be a party on my end when he fixes it lol. O_O Messes everywhere lol.

Especially from those who lost something rather nice :D
  • feEterKesefeEterKese Member
    2.60 Karma
    he rather should not fix them