PVP/GAME TEAM BUMPER

edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Ok hi guys in case u haven't read the name tag I'm captain NoahIsCool. Recently I've built a giant pvp arena. I would show a picture but that would ruin the suprise. Anyway. I was thinking about what I should do with it and after talking to my friend saywhat who is also working on something similar I wanted to see if I could make a team pop battle room. There is the problem. TEAM pvp. Solution: team bumper. This is how it would look:

U bump it and this shows up:
TEAM A | TEAM B
(Owner can customize names like "cops and robbers" or "Cowboys and Indians")

Under each team name will be a list of players who joined each team and if there is too many players on one team u have to join the other one.

At the bottom of each list will be a button saying "join". If there I too many players on one team, that teams join button will be faded out or something.

Once someone joins a team, their name tag will have that teams name above their name (in red or blue depending on what team they r on) and hides bumps won't work on them to prevent cheating.

So for instance my name tag would be:

COPS
=Captain NoahIsCool=

So this would be a visual example of the bumpers menu.

TEAM A | TEAM B
captain NoahIsCool | Random qbee
Join Join

OPTIONAL IDEAS:

If Pvp is enabled, while on a team you are given a temporary wand to fight with

Teams could have different roles such as spies (hidden name) soldier (harm wand) Mage (knock back wand) or their (2x speed than normal player) and people could choose their role they want to play on the team, but roles will be first come first serve, not everyone can be a thief xD

Capture the flag: teams try to get to the other teams base, steal their flag, and take it back o base

Team captain: gets 2x as much health as other players (randomly chosen once game starts)

Could also be used for soccer, or hockey (I made a 100x100 hockey realm) or any team sport using the beach balls

in Pvp with teams it should be that's pvp against teammates is disabled so teammates can't hurt or teamkill each other to stop trolls XD

we could have a score keeping bumper: when the referee (owner) bumps it the can give a point to either one of the teams, and the teams score will go next to the team name above their nametags.

Also maybe a message will be broadcasted to the everyone in the realm that team a or b just got a point.

In conclusion I think that adding this team bumper where the owner can make team games would be a great add on to the game. Lemme know what u guys think, thank you.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Team 1 - Red Shirts
    Team 2 - Blue Shirts
    Team 3 - Purple Shirts
    Continue.
  • edited December 2017
    U said:

Team 1 - Red Shirts
    Team 2 - Blue Shirts
    Team 3 - Purple Shirts
    Continue.

Good idea, but the name tags will have the team written above their name in the corrosponding team color so ppl could wear what they want.