How do I level up my dog?

Pls tell me!

Comments

• Give it a pet treat and build or mine.
    You will constantly have to give it treats.
  • give it ONE pet treat at a time which i believe lasts 1hr and then go level up like you nornally would mining, building , crafting, when you see the symbol flashing by your pets name that means it needs ONE treat
  • edited December 2017
    Yeh one treat per hour and it takes around 3000blocks per level working out to be one block placed per 0.8 seconds if its one level per pet treat
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Yeh one treat per hour and it takes around 3000blocks per level working out to be one block placed per 0.8 seconds if its one level per pet treat

It's actually around 4500 blocks per level, and it's possible to get 4-5 levels per hour.
  • Feed it the pet food it look like hot dog in the cubit store u can buy it 100c for cubit store and feed it 1 of them and go mine or build :) have a nice day!! :D i wish i be helped you
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    5 people commented the exact same thing. Well..
  • FireguyZouFireguyZou Member
    edited December 2017
    ok... I did that and waited one day( starved my dog) yet his exp didn't gat higher at all !!! ;(
  • You have to feed it then place blocks within that hour for xp to be gained
  • give it ONE pet treat at a time which i believe lasts 1hr and then go level up like you nornally would mining, building , crafting, when you see the symbol flashing by your pets name that means it needs ONE treat

as i said before the treat only lasts for an hour so you have to level when you feed it