Happy Holidays.. And flash bumper?

I was in my realm just building my Christmas addition to my mini park when sans(rest of the username censored) came in and asked me to Flash my realm. I didn't mind I was going to be there a while building. Then I placed down my music box as san( censored) is decorating the Christmas tree i built and suddenly he/she just grabs my Christmas music box. My heart dropped! I told him/her to immediately give it back. They said they were borrowing it in an authoritive tone so I said I had screenshots and was reporting them to mod (a total bluff.) I can't screenshot on my other phone because of water damage on the home button. I need to download an app That will allow me to screenshot. Thankfully they said it a couple more times like they weren't coming back but Vetra(censored) came in and backed me up. San(censored) placed it down and I quickly unflashed it so he/she wouldn't try to steal it again. Oh cosmic bunnies.. I thought I was doomed for. I took Flash out of my realm, that was a close call!

Be aware of the flash bumper it is so dangerous!
1.) Anything on the ground not in glass or placed can be picked up by anyone.
2.) Even if you're realm owner and building during flash people can still pick up your stuff.
3.) Be careful everyone! Don't let your holiday spirits be stolen from you! And have a Merry soon to be Christmas!

#stilllearningaboutthegame!
U[T~TU]_]3

Comments

• By SmileyBy Smiley Member
    edited December 2017
    Mhm..
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Yes beware of flash bumpers!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Medd said:

Bug?

Nope :P
  • JellybunnyJellybunny Member
    edited December 2017
    Medd said:

Bug?

No, I had pressed flash and was building. Even though I was realm owner and flash shouldn't effect me It does. I'm so thankful no one knew this in my other realm. Before hand, I flashed it in my realm with vend shop. They could've picked up my vends. Sheesh.. Is there Even a warning about flash bumpers?
    U[:Q:U]_]3
  • @Jellybunny @CanItBeDone No, no, you got it all wrong, if you flash your realm people can build in it yes, but they can only mine items you place when the flash is active, if you place something WHEN THE REALM IS NOT FLASHED and then flash it they can't touch it, but as I said if you place something WHEN THE REALM IS FLASHED they can take it. I hope you get what I mean, haha sorry if it's just a bit complicated.

@Jellybunny @CanItBeDone No, no, you got it all wrong, if you flash your realm people can build in it yes, but they can only mine items you place when the flash is active, if you place something WHEN THE REALM IS NOT FLASHED and then flash it they can't touch it, but as I said if you place something WHEN THE REALM IS FLASHED they can take it. I hope you get what I mean, haha sorry if it's just a bit complicated.

Why am I wrong? O-o... I just said it's not a bug because Jellybunny placed down something AFTER she flashed the realm
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

@Jellybunny @CanItBeDone No, no, you got it all wrong, if you flash your realm people can build in it yes, but they can only mine items you place when the flash is active, if you place something WHEN THE REALM IS NOT FLASHED and then flash it they can't touch it, but as I said if you place something WHEN THE REALM IS FLASHED they can take it. I hope you get what I mean, haha sorry if it's just a bit complicated.

Yeah, anything placed before a flash can not be mined. Anything placed during a flash can be mined.
  • JellybunnyJellybunny Member
    edited December 2017
    Oh! My! #atleastitdidntgetstolen just be aware flash bumpers are dangerous! Lol I don't risk having them anymore because I'm a very forgetful person! @CantItBeDone @U @Sir. Shadow @Medd @By Smiley
    U[^¬^U]_]3