Scam Reports

Comments

• Mrs.Alissa changed her name to Mr.Shiro.
    be careful to his activity.
  • *Zamasu**Zamasu* Member
    edited February 2018
    Well this is not scam report its Religon disrespection Report

This guy continously says about muslim religon he said F* Off muslims ...
    too much bad words i was not able to screenshot it but i got this when he said
    last word muslims are scammers!
    if someone did scamed him he dont have to mention religon!

Please punish him as i am so disappointed

a.png 1.3M
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited February 2018
    Name Of The Scammer:Cubixy

How He Try To Scamm:Co-Build Scamm

He Said In A Holla 5k Angels Wings And I Entry In The Holla Because 5k For One Wings Are Good But I See The Co-Build Blocks And A White Marble Block Line. See The Screenshots

Please See All Screenshots!!!!
  • edited February 2018

Scammer Name: KingPlexKP a.k.a Sir Maze\

Lost: easter umbrella & headlesness

when: around 1-4 Pm noon 2 months ago ( id ont remmeber it)

how:
    Ok First Able Im So Stupid! i fell on his trap......i let him borrow my super rares....but if ur actaully there! he was so kind for the first time we met and also ghes lvl 59.....( seems trustable) and there we got bonding and doing his boat (KingPlexKP"s World)
    after 3 days the time he let me borrow a dino head ;-; so i let him borrow my both super rares..so we troll some ppls and i didnt mind he unfirned me .-. so i fell like so sad and crying atm
    screenshots still working althought we sends some pics on ticket (mabz)

please becareful

SCAMMER PLZ HELP
    scammer:
    KingPlexKP
    Date of scam:
    Sunday September 17 2017

Hi guys do u remember SIR MAzE? He got banned a while ago and made a new account called KingPlexKP. Maze was my best friend in cubic castles, we owned a clan together, shared realms... etc the normal best friend stuff. Nothing was bad but one day he got banned. Idk for what, but he made a new account called >ItzMeJapes<. He then renamed himself KingPlexKP. One day he decided to take my bone thrones and warp bumps from my clan room. He was poor and needed c so I let it slip. A couple days later he stole a ton of stuff from me. These items were:
    One clan stone
    One normal bottomless stamp
    One rainy bottomless stamp
    35 Bone thrones
    6 warp bumpers
    One mute bumper
    One gather bumper
    One seeker egg bumper
    One guest bumper
    A bunch of portals idk how many
    12 xmas trees
    One prize machine
    4 donation tables
    A ton of noob hats (like 30) from prize machine

THERE MIGHT BE MORE STUFF I TOOK HIS PERMS ILL UPDATE IF I FIND MORE

he also kicked me from my own clan of about 120 members

HE COMPLETELY SCAMMED ME

He was banned before his new account is KingPlexKp

Please help me get my stuff back and him banned
    Thank you</p>

additional information: sir maze accountsa are:
    KingPlexKp
    =Cosmic IRich=
    Capt. Choco Abs (*ChocoLeyt*)
    Maige

He have Fb (Check It Out) Chocoleyt And hes real name is JP which is same on KingPLex and choco and sir maze .-.
    Did anything ever happen about this?

Toom taam (2 spaces in between) switched out 60k for 6k when buying my monster head and wuvva umbrella ;-; I don’t have screenshot bc he banned me after but just letting u know
  • So I saw EnchantedGarden doing a holla said vend and parkour so I quickly tap warp to that place the first thing I see is the quantum fries in the vend and has price of 1.5k and so my friend Assassinations bought it and tried to play it but the thing that happen is it impossible to pass and it happen at 2/10/18 the time is 9:20 (South East Asia Time)

+1 scammer case dis is real he banned someone pay for his parkour and me

Nick of the owner: enchanteDGardeen
    He put a parkuor impossible 500c
    Please report!

Yeah happened to me too
  • herooverlordherooverlord Member
    edited February 2018
    name : septims
    realm name : Gatcho's Shop

mods please help their's a holla of septims i think its 3-4 hollas now.. now hes doing a scam.. i thought its fair but i click buy now i only have 2c please
  • name : septims

mods please help their's a holla of septims i think its 3-4 hollas now.. now hes doing a scam.. i thought its fair but i click buy now i only have 2c please

Yea I saw. A lot of people got scammed
  • Bluejay_1 said:

you must have a photo/video

• Bluejay_1 said:

you must have a photo/video

why provide more evidence when someone already provided it? And I can make a statement that I did see it without a photo/video
  • I got banned from the game for no reason can someone tell me why I got banned.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I got banned from the game for no reason can someone tell me why I got banned.

if you think it's a misunderstanding
    you can send a ticket at http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • Anyone think this is sad? 103 pages of scams. I cant even find mine from January!
  • Anyone think this is sad? 103 pages of scams. I cant even find mine from January!

Yeah...it's such a shame that everyone's scammed.
  • @_Elf hosted a giveaway a few weeks ago. A 10k giveaway. He announced I was the winner and said I would have it by Saturday,Sunday, or Monday. I was pactinte the first week, last week, I said I would report him, and this week I am. I have been waiting 3 weeks. I don't care if Cubic Castles can't give me my prize, I just want @_Elf to hold REAL giveaways and not bring peoples hopes up and they don't get there prize. Yes, this player has a forum page. Please, if this is not the right place to report this, please tell me where I can.
  • -Diwgo--Diwgo- Member
    edited February 2018
    http://prntscr.com/ijk7p1 Fake link directed to a fake page of forum asking your password and username
    she deleted the link after i think it was suspecious
    I didn't print the link but have is on facebook

>Champions< is her name
  • CubicFox123CubicFox123 Member
    edited February 2018
    Player's name: Princess TJ
    Date: Sunday 25 February .Somewhere between 19:00 to 19:10
    Item lost: Harm wand
    Method: drop game with a fake account to make it look like not a scam

• Realm: Vegent
    Person: ExtraVegent
    Method: He got me to drop my item while in his realm, then he banned me and is not giving it back
    Loss: 1 Pirate Eyepatch
    Time: A few minutes before: Sun Feb 25 11:59:17 2018
    Evidence: Not sure how to screenshot
  • JUST DONT TRUST ANYONE INCLUDING BEST FRIENDS AND YOU WONT BE SCAMMED
  • We shouldn't trust each other so much. Because this game is scam and steal game.
    Some players are always trying to scam with no proofs(of course,no ban!) :v
  • clicker0 said:

We shouldn't trust each other so much. Because this game is scam and steal game.
    Some players are always trying to scam with no proofs(of course,no ban!) :v

No mods are banning them i saw Ed banning someone today due to payway giveaway

• Umm i got scammed by MydRedDarkFox 5000 cubits i have screen shots i don't know how to upload them though and i want my money back please and i got whitenses.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    marener said:

Umm i got scammed by MydRedDarkFox 5000 cubits i have screen shots i don't know how to upload them though and i want my money back please and i got whitenses.

Click the attach image/file and choose the screenshots you have to upload.
    We'll ban punish them if evidence is there.

We don't replace items or lost cubits though I'm afraid as stated on page 1 of this thread.
  • Tettt said:

all in photos, tried to price trick my alt:/

Mrs. Alissa is well known for scamming
    Yeah she made a fake EVR and has been taking c from people's vends they place on plots
  • @_Elf hosted a giveaway a few weeks ago. A 10k giveaway. He announced I was the winner and said I would have it by Saturday,Sunday, or Monday. I was pactinte the first week, last week, I said I would report him, and this week I am. I have been waiting 3 weeks. I don't care if Cubic Castles can't give me my prize, I just want @_Elf to hold REAL giveaways and not bring peoples hopes up and they don't get there prize. Yes, this player has a forum page. Please, if this is not the right place to report this, please tell me where I can.

Give me the 10k giveaways thread.links
  • Louis VuittonLouis Vuitton Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm reporting Que.nome he has scammed Matheus out of his items, he confessed to me that he has done this and I took screen shots of our conversation. Guys please don't trust just anyone, if I were to give advice don't trust anyone except for people you know in real life. Just to be on the safe side :)

Here are the screenshots. They're in Portuguese

Guys make sure not to trust just anyone:)
    There are a lot of scammers out there. If something seems to good to be true unfortunately it probably is, play safe and make sure everything is adding up.
  • Owner : Adi_2017 He make fake rentals with red pixel block!
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    xanax said:

Owner : Adi_2017 He make fake rentals with red pixel block!

It's been dealt with.

• Today 1 guy send hollawarp from his realm

xanax said:

It's been dealt with.

Today 1 guy send hollawarp from his realm

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    xanax said:

xanax said:

It's been dealt with.

Yes I have witnessed that
  • This pay parkour - made by DeuDeu1 Evidence, Time, Owner name, locations down below( I cannot get owner realm since it a room) this is impossible without heal wand but mostly a lot of people don't have heal wand since it uncraftable and it expensive and DEUDEU1 say that he is not an owner and asked me to buy one for him but he really a owner
This discussion has been closed.