Scam Reports

Comments

• Fluffy BlocksFluffy Blocks Member
    edited September 2018
    Medya1010 said:

Vontron is being racist</block

Why's people keep saying Indian sucks or something, RACISTTTTTTTTTTTTT ALERRTTT

• Medya1010 said:

Vontron is being racist

i dont think indians suck my best friend is indian and i miss her so much she went to a diffrent school
  • Medya1010 said:

vontron has been swearing at me and then says i swear but i dont

Dealt with. Also, next time make 1 report of it by using edit option.
    wait you can add more that 1 screenshot sorry i didn’t know
  • -BOLO (Be On The Look Out)Scammer: xXLoyagajrXx

-This person did not steal anything nor take anything away, this is simply a warning that this individual has intentions to scam

- Date: 9/16/18. Time: 12:18AM

-I had first received a whisper from this individual asking me if I would like to have their level 0 cat for free because they were deleting the game, this immediately raised a red flag considering I've never met this person before in my life so I decided to play dumb to catch this person in the act. We went back to my realm and she/he proceeded to walk into an open area and then asked me to trap them because she/he wanted to place the cat in my realm so she/he could "say their goodbye." To those of you who don't know yet, scammers are starting to get a new trick. They will tell you to trap them inside of something in your realm and ask for permission. The second you give them permission they will either teleport to you or to a friend of theirs with them and begin to raid your items until you either ban or untrust them. Fortunately I never went as far as to give them permission so no items were stolen. I'll let the screenshots explain most of our conversation before I banned her/him and unfriended them.

• Medya1010 said:

Vontron is being racist

stop multi-posting or maybe u will get warning/ban
  • Youtube 2018 hi was trying to scam me! I will have everything you need to know for his ban :)LOOK IN PHOTOS FOR WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW OK!
  • Here are three. One is a "cubic website" and the other two are just pics for a guy who was already banned. Kind of useless :P
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited September 2018

Here are three. One is a "cubic website" and the other two are just pics for a guy who was already banned. Kind of useless :P

Please provide time and playername within your report/screenshot.

Please use this format:

- Name of the realm/person or both.
    - How they did it.
    - What losses you had.
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

• He doesn't have a forums account so I took a screenshot of his side of the story for the scam reports.

spartango

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/23320/the-most-stupid-scammer?new=1 There ya go.

• Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited October 2018

He doesn't have a forums account so I took a screenshot of his side of the story for the scam reports.

spartango

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/23320/the-most-stupid-scammer?new=1 There ya go.

...dont post the link here. post the screenshots. also you just quote athena shys first scam report. might wanna remove it as that has nothing to do with your report otherwise your report will be ignored.
  • Ban almighty bacon I forgot her name but yea she SCAMED me 5k
  • Ban almighty bacon I forgot her name but yea she SCAMED me 5k

you need proof mate otherwise your report will be ignored
  • BERRY809BERRY809 Member
    edited October 2018
    Scammer name : Alvarito14
    Date:14/11/2018
    He scam me: Lizzer fool's cap
    How: I had my hat and he got me things and he did too. Today I picked up the lezzer fool's cap and told me to wait, then I took off from friends and I stayed with the sub vamp he gave me. I have no proof since I did not think I would go to steal. This is all the information that I can give you. I hope justice is done, thank you very much. I want it back!
  • BERRY809 said:

Scammer name : Alvarito14
    Date:14/11/2018
    He scam me: Lizzer fool's cap
    How: I had my hat and he got me things and he did too. Today I picked up the lezzer fool's cap and told me to wait, then I took off from friends and I stayed with the sub vamp he gave me. I have no proof since I did not think I would go to steal. This is all the information that I can give you. I hope justice is done, thank you very much. I want it back!

Read the first part of this discussion.
    You have no proof, no screenshot, and items are not refunded.
  • Are you saying im a lier?

• BERRY809 said:

Are you saying im a lier?

chill. all he is saying is that you do not have the evidence, and the items cannot be refunded. you could try support.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

BERRY809 said:

Are you saying im a lier?

chill. all he is saying is that you do not have the evidence, and the items cannot be refunded. you could try support.
    ok

• Alright so, there is this player that has been around for a long time he has been wanred before but i guess he never learned. Let me tell you the story, so this guy named ^pain^ scammed Lil Red my freind 40 vends and rares and that was the time he got warned by @scorto7. Things were good for a good week or two and then he strikes again scamming 178 vends a diamond ring and super rares and rares, then he changed his name. Nothing happened to him but i warned everyone that he was a scammer. Then today he scammed 45k and changed his name to :M:. If yall wanna know how i know how i found out the names my freinds and they werent lieing and i went to like *GM* chest realm or something typed /owner it said :M:. Ty Cubic Castles for adding that option, /owner.
  • - luscaAJUDA?
    - Rental scam.
    - 500c from the rental plot
    - Time of the incident is 21:10:33
  • Hi, i want to report this person
    Name: Adam Hamri 1000
    What he want to scam: my cat lvl 7
    So... i have proofs but how to shars photos ;-; pls i want to report this person
  • name: nasus2006123
    dont know the realm it was a collection of rooms

he had it muted and had 3 green rentals that had been supposedly bought with signs saying thanks to who bought it, the rest were fake rentals with red pixels blocks under the rental bumpers
  • edited October 2018
    Ok.. I don’t know how to explain this but kuttle scammed me, she never gave back my music box. She “promised” to give me the amount c thingy. But instead she isn’t my friend. R.i.p Musica box
    So as you can clearly see I never got that 500c bac ;-;
    Edit:We say XD a lot sorry
  • scammer:Yacine20
    scammed victims:mary23 (losed his acc , she told his pass) , kuromi
    scammed items:10wands , 1 xmas scarf , lagoon hat and 1 doork mobile

this player tyred and tryed to convince them and and we fell on teh trap not knowing the value of our items :(
  • Scammers name : Kakashi-sensei
    Items stolen : Easter tophat
    when : less than an hour ago
    how : basically that guy wanted to give me 2 vends, but he absolutely wanted to place them himself in my realm.
    Smells like perm scam right ? So I used a flashy bumper, and I thought I was safe. He got me to take out one of my clothes, wear it, and put it back, after the bumper had been pressed already, so he just broke the glass and took it, (white tophat)
    and a few screenshots of the tchat
  • Hi I have a SCAMER thing so yea but I didn’t buy it his name is homi1256 I think but yea you can see the time in the game and the username also he did this at a realm so I saw class and took photo thank you cubic castle peace
  • Hey it’s diva here again (me pro at finding scammers I should get paid) so yea but I found Sir.winner do this thing on the plot the time is 13:49 the way is in the photo he put a lot of items in a plot (with grass underneath it) and it was 1k I saw him in a realm with my friend
  • xena13
  • outo clicker user again ! hes was afk on mine while mining a block.. and once i called him.. but kinda ignore and im going to disturb him.. and Guess hes stopped ?

And the other picture.. he suddently done for afk and checking his outo mining lol
  • Swear report
    Swearer : MGN=364mouth463, and partly Dizeh as well
    Date : 5-11-18
    Proof : attached
This discussion has been closed.